TVS Ntorq 125 successfully registered 20,715 units in November 2018, leaving rivals shocked with such an impressive number. The feature loaded scooter is great for those who look more into riding than just going from one place to another. Honda never differentiates the number of units for 125cc Activa variant separately while Grazia and Access are the only 125cc options among top sellers. It seems like Ntorq 125 will soon be on the top of the 125cc list in India.
TVS Ntorq 125 is priced at INR 59,712 (ex-showroom) and comes powered by a 124.79cc, single cylinder engine producing 10.5 Nm at 5500 rpm. It comes mated to an automatic gearbox. Power value is also impressive at 9.4 HP. It weighs 116 kg and carries a city-specific 5-litre fuel tank. TVS shares the 12-inch tires with Jupiter while alloy wheel design on Ntorq is quite unique in itself. It comes with smartphone integration feature and thus, no other scooter could beat Ntorq in terms of features on offer. A rider gets front disc brake as standard on the scooter.
TVS is India’s most innovative brand in two-wheeler space as they have launched many all new products in the country in the last few months. Not just that, they offered slipper clutch on Apache RTR 200 and introduced new, much more powerful engine on Apache RTR 160 4V. Their pricing (except for RR 310) is quite interesting as buyers get most features at very reasonable price differences. For the best example, they offer dual-channel ABS as an option on Apache RTR 180 for just INR 10,000. Most brands are offering single wheel ABS for even more price than their dual channel unit.
TVS Ntorq 125 Specs
- Engine: 124.79 cc, 4 stroke, Single Cylinder, Air Cooled, OHC
- Maximum Power: 9.4 HP @ 7500 rpm
- Maximum Torque: 10.5 Nm @ 5500 rpm
- Air Filter: Dry Paper + Foam filter
- Scooter Frame: High Rigidity Under Bone Rectangular Tube Type
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 1865 mm x 710 mm x 1160 mm
- Wheelbase: 1285 mm
- Ground Clearance: 155 mm
- Fuel Tank: 5.0 Litre
- Kerb Weight: 116.1 Kg
- Front Suspension: Telescopic Suspension
- Rear Suspension: Gas filled Hydraulic Type Coil Spring Shock Absorber
- Front Tyre: 100/80-12 (Tubeless)
- Rear Tyre: 110/80-12 (Tubeless)
- Front Brake: 220 mm Disc
- Rear Brake: 130 mm Drum