Yamaha R15 V3 Accessories Price List in India: The 2020 BS6 model of the Yamaha R15 V3 is available with a host of impressive official accessories in the Indian market. Above all, the buyers can also get a Daytona free flow exhaust for INR 16,700. The track-only race-spec exhaust is said to increase the overall output of the 150cc sportbike to 22HP.
The frame sliders for the motorcycle cost INR 2,450, the exhaust shield can be bought for INR 500 while you can buy the mobile charger for INR 750. The official seat cover for Yamaha R15 Version 3.0 costs INR 430 while the tank pad is the most inexpensive accessory here with INR 225 worth price tag.
R15 V3 Accessories Price List
- Daytona Exhaust: INR 16,700
- Frame Sliders: INR 2,450
- Mobile Charger: INR 750
- Exhaust Shield: INR 500
- Seat Cover: INR 430
- Tank Pad: INR 225
Yamaha R15 V3 is a popular machine that tags itself for being the most powerful 150cc motorcycle in the Indian market. The BS6-compliant 155.1cc, liquid-cooled, fuel-injected engine is good enough to produce 18.6HP of maximum power along 14.1Nm of peak torque. The engine is mated to a 6-speed gearbox. Here is the colour-wise price list of the updated model of the R15 V3.
2020 Yamaha R15 V3 Price List
- Thunder Grey – INR 1,45,300
- Racing Blue – INR 1,45,900
- Darknight – INR 1,47,300
The above-mentioned price list is ex-showroom India.
2020 Yamaha R15 V3 Specs
- Engine Displacement – 155.1 cc
- Liquid-cooled, Single Cylinder
- 4-stroke, SOHC, 4-valve
- VVA (Variable Valve Actuation)
- Fuel System – Fuel Injection
- Max. Power – 18.6 HP @ 10,000 rpm
- Max. Torque – 14.1 NM @ 8500 rpm
- 6-Speed Gearbox with Slipper Clutch
- Front Brake – 282mm Single Disc
- Rear Brake – 220mm Single Disc
- 2-Channel Anti-Lock Braking System
- Front Suspension – Telescopic Forks
- Rear Suspension – Monoshock
- Front Tyre – 100/80-17 (MRF)
- Rear Tyre – 140/70-17 (MRF)