The official price list of Jawa motorcycle accessories clearly shows how the brand has offered the much-awaited options by keeping in mind the paint finish on both the motorcycles. The grab rail costs INR 749 and comes finished in black while the similar finish on crash guard costs INR 1,499. However, those looking for chrome crash guard for their Jawa 300 can get the same for INR 1,599.
The rear seat spoiler is an indirect mount for three different types of extensions, helping the buyers with either a grab rail, a luggage carrier or the rear backrest with luggage carrier. The third option is the most expensive one as it offers the most practical approach among all the accessories under the Hammerhead package. This also saves the cost of getting a standard grab rail for INR 749. Jawa bikes are available in ten different colours, with six falling under the Jawa 42, three under the Jawa 300, and one under the recently-launched Jawa Perak.
Jawa Motorcycle Accessories
Official Price List in India
- The Guardian Halo (Grab Rail): INR 749
- Chrome Custodians (Crash Guard): INR 1,599
- The Hammerhead Spoiler (Matte Seat Spoiler): INR 999
- Mute Matte Keepers (Black Crash Guard): INR 1,499
- Beyond the Realms (Bar End Mirrors): INR 1,598
- Hammerhead Extension 1: INR 399
- Hammerhead Extension 2: INR 599
- Hammerhead Extension 3: INR 999
- Dark Pedestal (Centre Stand): INR 799
Jawa Motorcycles Price List
- Jawa Forty-Two: INR 1.55 Lakh
- Jawa Classic 300: INR 1.64 Lakh
- Jawa Forty-Two: INR 1.64 Lakh
- Jawa Classic 300: INR 1.73 Lakh
- Jawa Perak: INR 1.95 Lakh
The 2-channel ABS models are equipped with a rear disc brake, and the above-mentioned prices are ex-showroom Delhi.