The official price list for Jawa motorcycle accessories is now available, clearly showing how the brand has offered the much-awaited options by keeping in mind the paint finish on both the variants. The grab rail available here costs INR 749 and comes finished in black while the similar finish on crash guard costs INR 1499. However, those looking for chrome crash guard for their Jawa 300 can get the same for INR 1599.
The rear seat spoiler is an indirect mount for three different types of extensions, helping the buyers with either a grab rail, a luggage carrier or the rear backrest with luggage carrier. The latter is the most expensive one as it offers the most practical approach among all the accessories under the Hammerhead package. This also saves the cost of getting a standard grab rail for INR 749. Jawa bikes are available in nine different colours, with six falling under the Jawa 42 and three under the Jawa 300 lineup.
Jawa Motorcycle Accessories
Official Price List in India
- The Guardian Halo (Grab Rail): INR 749
- Chrome Custodians (Crash Guard): INR 1599
- The Hammerhead Spoiler (Matte Seat Spoiler): INR 999
- Mute Matte Keepers (Black Crash Guard): INR 1499
- Beyond the Realms (Bar End Mirrors): INR 1499
- Hammerhead Extension 1: INR 399
- Hammerhead Extension 2: INR 599
- Hammerhead Extension 3: INR 999
Jawa Motorcycles Price List
- Jawa Forty-Two: INR 1.55 Lakh
- Jawa Classic 300: INR 1.64 Lakh
- Jawa Forty-Two: INR 1.64 Lakh
- Jawa Classic 300: INR 1.73 Lakh
The 2-channel ABS models are equipped with a rear disc brake, and the above-mentioned prices are ex-showroom Delhi.