KTM Duke 790 Accessories Price List Revealed: The Duke 790 has been officially launched in the country at a price tag of INR 8.64 lakh (ex-showroom). In addition to this, the Austrian manufacturer is also offering a host of power parts for the recently launched Duke 790 in the Indian market.
The list of additional parts isn’t that large when compared to the ones offered in the international market, though it still looks promising. The customers can now customize their roadster with five additional accessories ranging from crash guards to brand’s official Bluetooth system. Here is the list of KTM Duke 790 Power Parts accessories.
KTM Duke 790 Accessories
1. Ergo Tank Pad – Available at a price tag of INR 2,954, the Ergo Tank Pad will protect the paint of the fuel tank that is subjected to heavy wear and tear. In addition to this, the tank pad will also help the rider with improved grip, effective on the sharper corners.
2. Crash Pad (Front and Rear) – Available at INR 3,575 per piece, the crash pad at the front will save the front forks while the rear will save the swingarm in case of a bike crash.
3. Windscreen – Since the KTM Duke 790 is a naked roadster, the motorcycle is not available with a windscreen. The customers can avail the windscreen as an additional accessory at a price tag of INR 7,868, which will further save the rider from blasting wind, especially during long tours.
4. Bar-End Mirrors – The customers can avail the bar-end mirrors for KTM Duke 790 at a price tag of INR 9,866 each. The bar end mirrors enhance the appeal of the motorcycle while giving it a sharper look.
5. KTM MY RIDE (Bluetooth Connectivity) – The KTM Duke 790 has not been equipped with Bluetooth connectivity as standard. The customers can avail the KTM MY RIDE Bluetooth connectivity as an additional accessory which will help them to access calls and music through the central console. The brand has not yet revealed the pricing of the Bluetooth accessory for the Duke 790.