Yamaha R15 Version 3.0 is available with a host of impressive official accessories in the Indian market. Above all, the buyers can also get a Daytona free-flow exhaust for INR 16,700. The track-only race-spec exhaust is said to increase the overall output of the 150cc sportbike to 22HP.
The frame sliders for the motorcycle cost INR 2,450, LED flashers are available for INR 1,490, the exhaust shield can be bought for INR 500 while you can buy the mobile charger for INR 750. The official seat cover for Yamaha R15 Version 3.0 costs INR 430 while the tank pad is the most affordable accessory here with INR 225 worth price tag.
Yamaha R15 V3 Accessories Price List
- Daytona Exhaust: INR 16,700
- Frame Sliders: INR 2,450
- LED Flashers: INR 1,490
- Mobile Charger: INR 750
- Exhaust Shield: INR 500
- Seat Cover: INR 430
- Tank Pad: INR 225
Yamaha R15 V3 is a popular machine that tags itself for being the most powerful 150cc motorcycle in the Indian market. The BS6-compliant 155.1cc, liquid-cooled, fuel-injected engine is good enough to produce 18.6HP of maximum power along 14.1Nm of peak torque. The engine is mated to a 6-speed gearbox. Here is the colour-wise price list of the updated model of the R15 V3.
Yamaha R15 V3 Price List
- Thunder Grey – INR 1,57,600
- Metallic Red – INR 1,57,600
- Racing Blue – INR 1,58,700
- Darknight – INR 1,59,700
The above-mentioned price list is ex-showroom India.
Yamaha R15 V3 Key Specs
- Engine Displacement – 155.1 cc
- Liquid-cooled, Single Cylinder
- 4-stroke, SOHC, 4-valve
- VVA (Variable Valve Actuation)
- Fuel System – Fuel Injection
- Max. Power – 18.6 HP @ 10,000 rpm
- Max. Torque – 14.1 NM @ 8500 rpm
- 6-Speed Gearbox with Slipper Clutch
- Front Brake – 282mm Single Disc
- Rear Brake – 220mm Single Disc
- 2-Channel Anti-Lock Braking System
- Front Suspension – Telescopic Forks
- Rear Suspension – Monoshock
- Front Tyre – 100/80-17 (MRF)
- Rear Tyre – 140/70-17 (MRF)