5 Reasons Why Hero Maestro Edge is Better than Honda Activa
Hero Maestro Edge is certainly a praiseworthy product of its segment. Powered by a 110.9cc, single cylinder engine, Maestro Edge is good for 8 BHP at 7500 rpm and 8.7 Nm at 5500 rpm. The engine comes mated to a variomatic transmission, helping riders enjoy a powerful drive without hassles of gear changing.
Hero Maestro Edge starts at INR 50,500 (ex-showroom Delhi) and it rivals Honda Activa 4G in its segment and comes out with five exclusive features that go missing from its rival. Here are five features that prove Hero Maestro as a winner over Honda Activa.
1) Telescopic Front Suspension: All motorcycles are equipped with telescopic forks as they are durable and easy to maintain. Hero Maestro comes with telescopic suspension while Honda offers Activa 4G with spring loaded hydraulic suspension. Definitely, the former proves better on rough roads than the latter.
2) External Fuel Filler: Enjoy a car like feel with Hero Maestro’s external fuel filler. You can simply open the same by keeping yourself and pillion intact to the seat. When riding an Activa, you will always need to free the seat for this purpose.
3) Dual Tone Shades: Why always keep a scooter conventional and pale? Maestro Edge comes with a vibrant option between two dual tone shades, one carrying White within Red while other comes with Blue. Not just that, other shades on Maestro are selected by carefully studying the needs of different age groups of riders.
4) Alloy Wheels: Hero Maestro looks great with 12 inch front tyre that wraps around a beautiful black alloy wheel. Honda misses on alloy wheels while both bring tubeless tyres into action for more convenience of the rider.
5) Immobilizer & Service Reminder: The semi digital console of Maestro comes with service reminder while immobilizer further helps saving against theft of the scooter. Both these features make Maestro Edge much more safe and easy on the mind machine for scooter lovers of India.