Dealer-Modified Yamaha YZF-R15 V3 (Indonesia-Spec Model): The Yamaha R15 V3 Monster Energy you see here is a dealer-level modification and the motorcycle features an impressive Black and Gold livery with strategically-planted Gold panels over the Crystal Black shade.
According to the details revealed by the dealership in Indonesia, the complete modification commands a price tag of IDR 3 million (INR 15,400 approx.). The modification gives a clear idea of how perfectly the Yamaha R15 V3 can handle a unique paint scheme on its aerodynamic body.
To keep the rhythm alive, the dealership has equipped the sports bike with Gold-painted alloy wheels in addition to Monster Energy and Michelin monikers on the body panels.
CarGloss Paint Works from Indonesia has used the water brush technique for this excellent paint job. Apart from painting the motorcycle, everything has been kept according to the stock configuration. Yamaha R15 Version 3 was initially launched in India for INR 1.25 lakh back at the Auto Expo in February 2018. At present, the BS6 model of the 155cc sports bike is available for INR 1.47 lakhs.
The price mentioned here is ex-showroom and does not include any sort of charges like registration or insurance. The India-spec R15 V3 carries the same design as the Indonesia-spec model but for the Indian market, the expensive tyres and USD forks have been replaced with MRF-sourced Zappers and conventional telescopic forks to keep the costs under check.
Dealer-Modified Yamaha YZF-R15 V3 (Indonesia-Spec Model)
Images Source: TMC Blog
Yamaha R15 V3 Tech Specs
- Engine Displacement – 155.1 cc
- Liquid-cooled, Single Cylinder
- BS6, 4-stroke, SOHC, 4-valve
- VVA (Variable Valve Actuation)
- Fuel System – Fuel Injection
- Max. Power – 18.6 HP @ 10,000 rpm
- Max. Torque – 14.1 NM @ 8500 rpm
- 6-Speed Gearbox with Slipper Clutch
- Front Brake – 282mm Single Disc
- Rear Brake – 220mm Single Disc
- 2-Channel Anti-Lock Braking System
- Front Suspension – Telescopic Forks
- Rear Suspension – Monoshock
- Front Tyre – 100/80-17 (MRF)
- Rear Tyre – 140/70-17 (MRF)