The beautiful Honda CB Hornet Matte Metallic Purple Edition by SV Stickers is the most elegantly-wrapped streetfighter of all time. The motorcycle remains exactly similar to the stock version in terms of mechanical values while visually, the fuel tank now comes with two layers of wrap with purple as the base finish and white highlight with a red border and visible pattern under different light conditions. The front fascia comes with the same purple wrap on both the sides while the centre comes with the same white highlight as the side section.
The changes like the addition of knuckle guards are not included in the SV Stickers package. They charged around INR 4500 for the wrap job, leaving the buyer with an additional cost if they prefer getting the rear panel wrapped in some other shade than the basic finish.
The 162.71cc, single cylinder engine on the motorcycle is good for 14.9 HP at 8500 rpm and 14.5 Nm at 6500 rpm. The motorcycle is available in five different shades and the version wrapped by SV Stickers is based on the last generation Hornet. The current generation colours offer patterns on the rear panels too. The price for the stock model starts from INR 92,000 (ex-showroom).
For further inquiries and details on the wrap, you can contact:
Sri Venkateswara Stickers
- Address: No. 8A, Vasantham Nagar, Avadi, Chennai-71 (Near Orange Restaurant)
- Mobile Number: +91 97102 71800
- Photos Source: SV Stickers (Facebook)
CB Hornet Matte Metallic Purple Edition Photos
Honda CB Hornet Specs
- Displacement – 162.71cc, Air-Cooled
- Max. Power – 14.90 HP @ 8500 rpm
- Max. Torque – 14.50 NM @ 6500 rpm
- Number of Cylinders – 1
- Number of Gears – 5
- Seat Height – 790 mm
- Ground Clearance – 164 mm
- Kerb/Wet Weight – 141 kg
- Fuel Tank Capacity – 12 litres
- Top Speed – 110 kmph (Approx.)
- Mileage – 40-50 kmpl (Approx.)
- ABS – Single Channel