Yamaha R15 V3.0 is the best possible entry-level premium sports bike that one could buy in the Indian market under INR 1.75 lakh (on-road). The Ninja Green Yamaha R15 Version 3.0 you see here has been wrapped by Misty Stickers, Patna. Going by the design, this Green machine looks super cool from every possible angle.
The customizers have carefully left the centre section of the fuel tank in gloss black finish as it perfectly matches with the seat and the centre portion of the front fascia. The Ninja Green shade can be seen on the side fairing, rear under-seat panels, and the front panels above and under the headlights.
Coming to the technical specifications, the 2020 model of the sports bike is powered by a BS6-compliant 155.1cc, liquid-cooled, fuel-injected engine, which is good enough to produce 18.6HP of maximum power along 14.1Nm of peak torque. For any queries and pricing details regarding the wrap, you can contact:
- Address: Bhattacharya road, Pirmuhanim, Patna, Bihar, India
- Phone Number: +91 80022 22311
- Timings: 10:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Ninja Green Yamaha R15 V3 Photos
Kindly note that as per a ruling by the Supreme Court, modifying a vehicle in India is illegal. If you do modify your bike/car, it needs to get certified by the RTO (Regional Transport Office). Here are the key technical specifications of the BS6-compliant model of the Yamaha R15 V3.
Yamaha R15 V3 Tech Specs
- Engine Displacement – 155.1 cc
- Liquid-cooled, Single Cylinder
- BS6, 4-stroke, SOHC, 4-valve
- VVA (Variable Valve Actuation)
- Fuel System – Fuel Injection
- Max. Power – 18.6 HP @ 10,000 rpm
- Max. Torque – 14.1 NM @ 8500 rpm
- 6-Speed Gearbox with Slipper Clutch
- Front Brake – 282mm Single Disc
- Rear Brake – 220mm Single Disc
- 2-Channel Anti-Lock Braking System
- Front Suspension – Telescopic Forks
- Rear Suspension – Monoshock
- Front Tyre – 100/80-17 (MRF)
- Rear Tyre – 140/70-17 (MRF)