Yamaha YZF-R3 is undoubtedly one of the best twin-cylinder motorcycles in its segment. This typical R3 you see here has been custom wrapped by Knight Auto Customizer in Satin Pearl White base shade with Black carbon fibre highlights all over its body. The motorcycle has been further equipped with Satin Chocolate-finished alloy wheels and engine casing. The brake callipers have been finished in Gloss Metallic Gold shade while the huge body panels have been wrapped with Gloss Nardo Grey graphics.
Yamaha R3 was pulled off from the official website in 2017 as it was brought to India as a CKD unit and was compliant with BS3 emission norms only. Yamaha relaunched the R3 in India with a BS4 engine at the Auto Expo in February 2018 for INR 3.48 lakh (ex-showroom). It was available with 2-channel ABS and Metzeler tyres as standard.
After the implementation of BS6 emission norms, Yamaha has discontinued the R3 in India again. Before being discontinued, the sports bike was available for INR 3.52 lakh (ex-showroom India). It is expected that Yamaha will launch the BS6 model of YZF-R3 in India by the mid of next year.
Yamaha R3 is powered by a 321cc, twin-cylinder engine producing 42 HP of maximum power at 10,750 rpm and 29.6 Nm of peak torque at 9000 rpm. The engine comes mated to a 6-speed gearbox and claims a top speed of 188 kmph (approximate).
Key Facts About the Wrap
- Donor Bike – Yamaha YZF-R3
- Done by Knight Auto Customizer
- Wrapped in Satin Pearl White and Gloss Carbon Fiber
- Alloy wheels + Engine Case Painted in Satin Chocolate
- Brake Calipers Painted in Gloss Metallic Gold
- Few parts painted in Black to restore the fresh look
- Decal Works with Gloss Nardo Grey and Gloss Chocolate (thin line)
- Work period: 10 days
- Total Cost: INR 20,000 (Approx.)
For further inquires and details you can contact:
Knight Auto Customizer
- Address: #198, Village High Road, Behind Punjab National Bank, Sholinganallur, Chennai – 600 119.
- Phone: +91-9940202042
- Email: [email protected]
Satin Pearl Yamaha YZF-R3 Photos