The crisp design of Yamaha R15 is already a head turner and Decal46 from Vietnam has made it look even better with this impressive R15 Version 3.0 Benny Bunny. Yamaha fans will fall in love with the premium brushed black finish across the body flaunting red highlights on the front and side fairing.
The perfectly customized R15 V3 features a ‘Benny Bunny’ moniker on the fuel tank while the red graphics further highlight the class-leading design lines of this entry-level supersport motorcycle. The modifiers have also equipped the bike with frame sliders for added fairing protection. The version you see here is not India-specific as it is equipped with golden USD front forks.
The matching pinstripes and aluminium parts on the R15 V3 Benny Bunny are truly amazing. The practical front visor has been tinted to achieve a dark theme with more precision. The rear end comes with an independent tire hugger while no changes can be seen for the seating arrangement.
Yamaha recently launched the BS6-compliant model of the R15 V3 in the Indian market. It is powered by a 155.1cc, single-cylinder, liquid-cooled engine which develops a maximum power of 18.6 HP at 10,000 rpm and delivers a maximum torque of 14.1 Nm at 8500 rpm. The engine is mated to a 6-speed gearbox. At present, the stock model of the R15 V3 is available in India with a starting price tag of INR 1.45 lakh (ex-showroom).
Yamaha R15 V3 Benny Bunny
High-Resolution Photo Gallery
Yamaha R15 V3 Tech Specs
- Engine Displacement – 155.1 cc
- Liquid-cooled, Single Cylinder
- 4-stroke, SOHC, 4-valve
- VVA (Variable Valve Actuation)
- Fuel System – Fuel Injection
- Max. Power – 18.6 HP @ 10,000 rpm
- Max. Torque – 14.1 NM @ 8500 rpm
- 6-Speed Gearbox with Slipper Clutch
- Front Brake – 282mm Single Disc
- Rear Brake – 220mm Single Disc
- 2-Channel Anti-Lock Braking System
- Front Suspension – Telescopic Forks
- Rear Suspension – Monoshock
- Front Tyre – 100/80-17 (MRF)
- Rear Tyre – 140/70-R17 (MRF)