Sales Report of 1000cc-2000cc Bikes (March 2019): The 1000cc-2000cc motorcycle segment of India is struggling for numbers and the same is visible as just six models got two-digit sales figure throughout the industry. Brands like BMW-Motorrad, Ducati, and MV Agusta are not listed here as they don’t reveal the sales figures at the end of every month. Kawasaki Ninja 1000 is the highest selling product with 71 units while Versys 1000 takes the second position with 35 units. Harley-Davidson has the majority of models on this list, starting with Fat Bob as the most selling motorcycle with 30 units.
Fat Boy, on the other hand, is good for 21 units in March 2019. The 1200cc Roadster and Forty-Eight are good for 17 and 16 units respectively. The sales number drops suddenly for the next motorcycles on this list, with Triumph and Harley being the majority on the remaining places. Apart from these two brands, Suzuki Hayabusa and Honda Goldwing were two important products in March 2019 with 4 and 2 units respectively. The sportbike series from various brands have smaller numbers here in comparison to the cruiser and leisure riding products sold by Harley-Davidson and Triumph. The 1000cc-2000cc segment is growing slower than all other premium bike segments available in India.
1000cc-2000cc Bikes in India
Sales Report (March 2019)
- Kawasaki Ninja 1000: 71 units
- Kawasaki Versys 1000: 35 units
- Harley Fat Bob: 30 units
- Harley Fat Boy: 21 units
- Harley Roadster: 17 units
- Harley Forty-Eight: 16 units
- Harley Heritage Classic: 6 units
- Harley Street Bob: 6 units
- Harley 1200 Custom: 5 units
- Triumph Speedmaster: 5 units
- Harley Low Rider: 4 units
- Harley Deluxe: 4 units
- Suzuki Hayabusa: 4 units
- Harley Street Glide: 3 units
- Honda Goldwing: 2 units
- Kawasaki Ninja H2: 2 units
- Triumph Bonneville T120: 2 units
- Harley Road Glide Special: 1 unit
- Harley Road King: 1 unit
We have not included motorcycles with zero sales number in the list.