Mega List of Superbikes Available in India (1000cc & Above)
1000cc superbikes are more than just a machine for an automobile enthusiast. Majority of the manufacturers are offering strict 1000cc options for users all over the world while some like Ducati, Suzuki and Kawasaki believe in unique segment creation by offering 959, 1100 and 1400cc segment that fetch almost equal number of buyers. The list seen here has every possible motorcycle that comes with fully-faired design and 1000cc segment engine.
List of Superbikes Available in India
Superbikes Under INR 10 Lakh
Kawasaki is the only automobile brand that offers a full fledged motorcycle with 1000cc engine under INR 10 lakh. Ninja 1000 defies the norms of superbike pricing and thus, brings good numbers to the brand every month.
- Kawasaki Ninja 1000 – INR 9.99 Lakh
Superbikes Between INR 10-15 Lakh
As the price goes on rising, competition becomes tougher than ever. This under INR 15 lakh segment is dominated by Hayabusa while Ducati even takes a considerable chunk of sales in India.
- Ducati SuperSport – INR 12.04 Lakh
- Ducati SuperSport S – INR 13.34 Lakh
- Suzuki Hayabusa GSX1300R – INR 13.60 Lakh
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R – INR 14.30 Lakh
- Ducati Panigale 959 – INR 14.53 Lakh
- Honda CBR1000RR – INR 14.78 Lakh
Superbikes Between INR 15-20 Lakh
INR 15-20 lakh houses the most impressive liter class bikes of India. This section houses Honda CBR1000RR, which is undoubtedly the most value for money 1000cc bike for track use.
- BMW R1200RS Standard – INR 15.55 Lakh
- BMW R1200RS Dynamic Plus – INR 16.55 Lakh
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10RR – INR 16.98 Lakh
- BMW S1000RR Standard – INR 18.05 Lakh
- Honda CBR1000RR SP – INR 18.68 Lakh
- Yamaha YZF-R1 – INR 19.67 Lakh
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R – INR 19.70 Lakh
- Suzuki GSX-R1000R – INR 19.80 Lakh
Superbikes Between INR 20-25 Lakh
When moving into INR 20-25 lakh segment, buyers will get race spec models of every possible superbike brand in India. Some of the standard CBU bikes like Yamaha R1 and Ducati Panigale V4 are also found in this segment.
- Ducati Panigale V4 – INR 20.53 Lakh
- Aprilia RSV4 RR – INR 20.71 Lakh
- BMW S1000RR Pro – INR 20.75 Lakh
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 SX – INR 21.80 Lakh
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 SX SE – INR 26.80 Lakh
- Aprilia RSV4 RF – INR 22.81 Lakh
Superbikes Between INR 25-50 Lakh
Next level refinement is witnessed when one looks into this niche superbike segment. Exclusive components and segment leading performance is guaranteed with every purchase.
- Ducati Panigale V4 S – INR 25.29 Lakh
- MV Agusta F4 – INR 26.87 Lakh
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 – INR 34.50 Lakh
- MV Agusta F4 RR – INR 35.71 Lakh
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon – INR 41.00 Lakh
Superbikes Between INR 50 Lakh-1 Crore
Simply astonishing, these 1000cc superbikes use carbon fiber parts and even more powerful engines (300 HP for Ninja H2R!).
- MV Agusta F4 RC – INR 50.10 Lakh
- Ducati Panigale V4 Speciale – INR 51.81 Lakh
- Ducati Panigale R 1299 FE – INR 51.82 Lakh
- Kawasaki Ninja H2R – INR 72.00 Lakh
- BMW HP4 Race – INR 85.00 lakh
Superbikes Above INR 1 Crore
When moving above INR 1 Crore, only single unit of Panigale 1299 Superleggera was ever brought to India. It was sold for INR 1.12 Crore – Read More.