Complete List of 300cc Bikes You Can Buy in India
300cc bikes in India are limited to several manufacturers only as the highest-selling bike brands focus on lightweight and entry-level options to get huge sales figures in the country. The options available in this particular segment have more than one variant and thus, price range can be seen for several popular products. TVS only brings the Apache RR 310 around this segment while Kawasaki offers Ninja 300 and Versys X300 for the buyers of 300cc bikes.
Yamaha R3 is available for INR 3,49,500 while BMW G310R and G310GS can be bought for INR 2.99 lakh and INR 3.49 lakh respectively. As Royal Enfield would have missed every segment with their 346cc displacement, we have included their bikes in this list for easy comparison with Jawa and UM products. The bikes from UM offer 20cc lower displacement than an ideal 300cc option. Benelli offers TNT 300 and 302R in this segment.
Jawa bikes are available from INR 1.55 lakh while UM Renegade starts from INR 1.66 lakh. Mahindra Mojo can be bought in two different versions while Classic 350 offers a lot more shades than any other option. The Thunderbird included here counts the X variant in itself.
300cc Bikes in India
Ex-Showroom Price List
- TVS Apache RR 310: INR 2.23 lakh
- Kawasaki Ninja 300: INR 2.98 lakh
- Kawasaki Versys X300: INR 4.69 lakh
- Yamaha YZF-R3: INR 3.49 lakh
- BMW G310R: INR 2.99 lakh
- BMW G310GS: INR 3.49 lakh
- Benelli TNT300: INR 3.50 lakh
- Benelli 302R: INR 3.70 lakh
- UM Renegade: INR 1.66-2.01 lakh
- Jawa 42: INR 1.55-1.63 lakh
- Jawa 300: INR 1.64-1.73 lakh
- Mahindra Mojo 300: INR 1.50-1.80 lakh
- RE Bullet 350: INR 1.28-1.32 lakh
- RE Classic 350: INR 1.47-1.62 lakh
- RE Thunderbird 350: INR 1.57-1.63 lakh