1100cc Aprilia RSV4 Factory is an impressive race machine with more displacement than a standard RSV4 model, achieved through a different bore and same stroke as the liter class model. They have kept the compression ratio to 13.6:1 and used all of the same components as the 1000cc V4 model.
The all-new 1100cc V4 engine is good for 217 HP at 13,200 rpm and 122 Nm at 11,000 rpm. The increase in displacement is good for more power for the low end and easy road usability for the model. The increase is more than 10% for the model and thus, every rider will return completely satisfied with the new RSV4 Factory. Here are some important features for the new model.
- ATC: Aprilia Traction Control, adjustable on the fly (without having to release the throttle) to 8 settings thanks to a practical joystick, boasts high performance operating logic.
- AWC: Aprilia Wheelie Control, the wheelie control system that can be adjusted to 3 levels, has extremely precise operating strategies. Wheelie control can be adjusted on the fly without closing the throttle, like the ATC, thanks to the practical left side electric block.
- ALC: Aprilia Launch Control, for use on the track only, with 3 settings, uses highly effective operating strategies.
- AQS: Aprilia Quick Shift, the electronic gearbox that allows shifting without closing the throttle and without using the clutch, also equipped with the downshift function, to allow clutch-less downshifting. Its open-throttle downshifting feature is exclusive.
- APL: Aprilia Pit Limiter, the system that lets you select and limit the top speed allowed in pit lane at the track or simply to make it easier to comply with posted speed limits on the road.
- ACC: Aprilia Cruise Control. Electronic management has allowed cruise control to be introduced, very convenient on longer trips because it lets you maintain the set speed without touching the throttle.
The Italian brand is using significantly lighter Akrapovic titanium exhaust system, Ohlins fully adjustable suspension, Brembo M50 calipers with carbon air ducts and other features to achieve a light overall weight of just 199 kg. The ABS unit is enabled with cornering function and offers three levels for better performance in all conditions. The 1100cc motor can be switched from normal to full performance mode, offering similar ECU map as seen on the RR and Factory model of the 1000cc model. Aprilia offers color TFT with better brightness, smartphone integration and many other features as standard on the motorcycle. The all black paint with impressive three headlight design looks amazing for a motorcycle of this class.
Aprilia RSV4 Factory Photos