According to the official website of Bajaj Auto, the price of the 2019 Dominar 400 has been hiked in the Indian market. The motorcycle is now available with a price tag of INR 1.80 lakh, getting a price hike of INR 6,000 from its earlier price tag. The updated model of Dominar was initially launched in India in April this year with an ex-showroom price tag of INR 1.74 lakh.
The MY2019 update of the Bajaj Dominar 400 includes the addition of a DOHC engine as well as more power output. The new Dominar 400 is now powered by a 373.3cc, liquid-cooled, single-cylinder, DOHC, fuel-injected engine capable of offering a maximum power of 40 HP at 8650 rpm and a peak torque of 35 Nm at 7000 rpm. The engine comes mated to a 6-speed transmission.
The suspension duties on the motorcycle are now handled by upside-down forks at the front while the rear end is equipped with a monoshock. The motorcycle gets a 320mm single disc brake at the front and a 230mm disc brake at the rear.
The brand is also planning on launching a new colour option for the motorcycle, Glossy Red, for the upcoming festive season. Presently, the 2019 Bajaj Dominar 400 can be availed in the market in Aurora Green and Vine Black colour options.
2019 Bajaj Dominar 400 Specs
- Displacement: 373.2cc, DOHC
- No. of Cylinders: Single
- Bore x Stroke: 89mm x 60mm
- Cooling Type: Liquid-Cooled
- Max. Power: 40 HP @ 8650 rpm
- Max. Torque: 35 Nm @ 7000 rpm
- Gearbox: 6-Speed
- Fuel System: Fuel Injection
- Front Brake: 320mm Single Disc
- Rear Brake: 230mm Single Disc
- 2-Channel ABS
- Front Suspension: Upside Down Forks
- Rear Suspension: Mono Suspension
- Overall Length: 2156 mm
- Overall Width: 836 mm
- Overall Height: 1112 mm
- Seat Height: 800 mm (Approx.)
- Wheelbase: 1453 mm
- Ground Clearance: 157 mm
- Kerb/Wet Weight: 184.5 kg
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 13 litres
- Front Tyre: 110/70-R17
- Rear Tyre: 150/60-R17
- Type: Tubeless Tyres
- Frame: Perimeter