7 Reasons to Buy the 2021 Bajaj Pulsar 150 Neon: The BS6-compliant Pulsar 150 Neon is the most amazing motorcycle that one can buy in the entry-level performance segment. Apart from the price point, the overall power output plus the build quality of the product makes it the best-selling sport-commuter motorcycle in the Indian market. Here are 7 reasons to buy the Pulsar 150 Neon in India.
BS6 2021 Bajaj Pulsar 150 Neon
7 Reasons to Buy the Sport-Commuter Bike
1) Value for Money – The most powerful factor to drive a huge audience, the ex-showroom price for the BS6 Pulsar 150 Neon is INR 94,125. In comparison to this, the TVS Apache RTR 160 2V is priced at INR 1.02 lakhs. The performance-quotient of Pulsar 150 Neon is much better than any other option for sure. The on-road price for buyers will fall under INR 1.10 lakhs.
2) Powerful & Reliable Engine – You must have seen a lot of people riding their Pulsar from home to work from last one decade and wonder how they manage all that? The reliable Pulsar engine lasts longer with proper care and not just that, the overall output of 14HP @ 8500 rpm and 13.25Nm @ 6500 rpm is truly satisfying. You never feel like owning a rocket but no single overtake will disappoint you in the city conditions.
3) Elegant Color Options – The BS6 2021 Bajaj Pulsar 150 Neon is available in Neon Lime Green, Neon Red, and Neon Silver paint schemes. The first one comes with matt grey base shade and lime green highlights like the badges and grabrail while the other two have gloss black paint finish and matching badge finish with their names.
4) Impressive Fuel Tank Capacity – The regular visits to a petrol pump can be annoying for sure. The 15-litre fuel tank on the Pulsar 150 Neon, that too with a medium hand on the throttle, can result in almost 600km of range from one full tank. Also, those who ride on the same route for a decent distance every day will enjoy more as just two refills can bring a happy month of riding to them.
5) Service Interval & Touchpoints – The BS6 2021 Bajaj Pulsar 150 Neon has a longer-than-usual service interval in comparison to other bikes of this segment. Also, the large number of Bajaj dealerships and service centres can help the rider stay stress-free all the time.
6) Single-Channel ABS – The motorcycle features a single-channel ABS unit as standard. The braking performance on the new model has been improved, and the beginners can get nothing better than this to improve their riding skills on the Indian roads.
7) Affordable Spares & High Resale Value – The cost of spares is also reasonable for the most affordable 150cc Pulsar in the company lineup. Apart from the low cost of ownership, the high resale value for the Pulsar brand makes it great for those who wish to upgrade their ride after using a motorcycle for 2-3 years.