Latest BS6 Bajaj Bikes Price List in India: Bajaj Auto is one of the most-preferred two-wheeler brands in India and they recently updated their entire product portfolio to meet the strict BS6 emission norms. Bajaj has recently also increased the price range of all of its BS6 motorcycles, most probably to recover the losses the brand has incurred during the lockdown period.
The price range for the BS6 Bajaj motorcycles now start from INR 41,293 for the kick start variant of the CT100 commuter bike and goes up to INR 1.95 lakh for the updated model of the Dominar 400. Here is the complete ex-showroom price list for the BS6 Bajaj bikes available in the Indian market.
BS6 Bajaj Bikes Price List
Ex-Showroom Delhi Prices
- CT100 KS – INR 41,293
- CT100 ES – INR 48,973
- CT110 KS – INR 46,912
- CT110 ES – INR 51,520
- Platina 100 KS – INR 47,763
- Platina 100 ES – INR 55,546
- Platina 110 H-Gear – INR 60,550
- Avenger Street 160 – INR 94,893
- Avenger Cruise 220 – INR 1,19,174
- Pulsar 125 Neon Drum – INR 70,995
- Pulsar 125 Neon Disc – INR 75,494
- Pulsar 150 Neon – INR 90,003
- Pulsar 150 Standard – INR 96,960
- Pulsar 150 Twin Dsic – INR 1,00,838
- Pulsar NS160 – INR 1,05,901
- Pulsar 180F – INR 1,10,330
- Pulsar 220F – INR 1,19,789
- Pulsar NS200 – INR 1,28,531
- Pulsar RS200 – INR 1,48,467
- Dominar 250 – INR 1,60,000
- Dominar 400 – INR 1,94,751
Prices Source: Bajaj Auto
Apart from the above-listed Pulsar models, Bajaj Auto also offers a split-seat model of the Pulsar 125 Neon in a limited number of states at a price tag of around INR 79,000 (ex-showroom).
The brand has also discontinued some of its motorcycle which includes the likes of V125, V15, Discover 110, Discover 125, and the Avenger Street 220. These products have also been removed from the official website of the brand.
Bajaj Auto recently also increased the prices of the KTM sportbikes in the Indian market. You can click on the banner below for the updated ex-showroom price list.