The new Bajaj Pulsar 150 Neon ABS is the most amazing motorcycle that one can buy in the entry-level performance segment. Apart from the price point, the overall power output plus the build quality of the product makes it the best-selling sport-commuter motorcycle in the Indian market. Here are seven reasons to buy the Pulsar 150 Neon ABS in India.
New Bajaj Pulsar 150 Neon ABS
7 Reasons to Buy the Sport-Commuter Motorcycle
1) Value for Money – The most powerful factor to drive a huge audience, the ex-showroom price for Pulsar 150 Neon ABS is INR 75,200. In comparison to this, the Honda CB Unicorn 150 ABS is priced at INR 80,277. The performance-quotient of Pulsar 150 Neon is much better than any other option for sure. The on-road price for buyers will fall under INR 90,000.
2) Powerful & Reliable Engine – You must have seen a lot of people riding their Pulsar from home to work from last one decade and wonder how they manage all that? The reliable Pulsar engine lasts longer with proper care and not just that, the overall output of 14HP at 8000 rpm and 13.4Nm at 6000 rpm is truly satisfying. You never feel like owning a rocket but, no single overtake will disappoint you in the city conditions.
3) Elegant Color Options – The new Bajaj Pulsar 150 Neon ABS comes in Neon Yellow, Neon Red, and Neon Silver paint schemes. The first one comes with matt grey base shade and yellow highlights like the badges and grabrail while the other two have gloss black paint finish and matching badge finish with their names. The silver version can take you back in time as it looks identical to the variant that was sold before the tank shrouds on regular versions came into existence.
4) Impressive Fuel Tank Capacity – The regular visits to a petrol pump can be annoying for sure. The 15-litre fuel tank on the Pulsar, that too with a medium hand on the throttle, can result in almost 600km of range from one full tank. Also, those who ride on the same route for a decent distance every day will enjoy more as just two refills can bring a happy month of riding to them.
5) Service Interval & Touchpoints – The new Bajaj Pulsar 150 Neon ABS has a longer-than-usual service interval in comparison to other bikes of this segment. Also, the large number of Bajaj dealerships and service centres can help the rider stay stress-free all the time.
6) Single-Channel ABS – The motorcycle now comes with single-channel ABS as standard. The braking performance on the new model has been improved, and the beginners can get nothing better than this to improve their riding skills on the Indian roads.
7) Affordable Spares & High Resale Value – The cost of spares is also reasonable for the most affordable 150cc Pulsar in the company lineup. Apart from the low cost of ownership, the high resale value for the Pulsar brand makes it great for those who wish to upgrade their ride after using a motorcycle for 2-3 years.