2019 Bajaj Pulsar 180 Neon has changed the way how semi-faired motorcycles were earlier considered by the fans in India. Those who were forced to spend a fortune on getting the 220F for the love of this design can now keep the initial investment low and still enjoy the same looks with enhanced visual features. Here we have five reasons to buy the new Bajaj Pulsar 180 Neon.
5 Reasons to Buy Bajaj Pulsar 180 Neon
1) Legendary Design – The rounded, semi-faired design is a benchmark for the motorcycles of its kind. It was invented more than a decade ago but believe it or not, the design looks fresh when compared to those which have been designed in 2018/2019. The projector headlight setup within the front section is practical and beautiful at the same time.
2) Retro-Modern Console – Not many brands offer a physical tachometer these days and that makes the console of Bajaj Pulsar 180 Neon a great option for buyers who love seeing the needle rush from one end to the red limit when revved hard. The display is equally helpful for clear readings like the speed and distance travelled on the motorcycle.
3) Attractive Color Options – 2019 Bajaj Pulsar 180 Neon is available in Neon Orange and Neon Red shade. The former brings matt finished orange highlights on a basic dark shade while latter is a gloss black base shade with Red highlights. The Pulsar and 180F branding, along with the rear grab rail flaunts the Neon family lines.
4) Vast Service Network – Buying a Pulsar 180 Neon will introduce you to the vast service network of Bajaj Auto. Not just that, their service intervals are longer than standard bikes that ensure lower cost of maintenance and decent spare part costs.
5) Excellent Value for Money – When considering a motorcycle at INR 87,000 (ex-showroom), Pulsar 180 Neon is total value for money due to its powerful engine, mouth-watering design, and available features. The same amount of money brings just 150cc or a couple of 160cc bikes from the streetfighter segment in the country.
Bajaj Pulsar 180 Neon Photos
Bajaj Pulsar 180 Neon Specs
- Displacement – 178.6cc
- Engine Cooling – Air-Cooled
- Max. Power – 17.02 HP @ 8500 rpm
- Max. Torque – 14.22 Nm @ 6500 rpm
- Number of Cylinders – 1
- Number of Gears – 5
- Fuel System – Carburetted
- Front Brake – 260mm Single Disc
- Rear Brake – 230mm Single Disc
- No ABS (Anti-Lock Braking system)
- Front Suspension – Telescopic Forks
- Rear Suspension – Adjustable Nitrox Shock Absorbers
- Overall Length – 2035 mm
- Overall Width – 765 mm
- Overall Height – 1115 mm
- Wheelbase – 1345 mm
- Seat Height – 790 mm
- Ground Clearance – 165 mm
- Kerb/Wet Weight – 151 kg
- Fuel Tank Capacity – 15 litres
- Top Speed – 118 kmph (Approx.)
- Front Tyre – 90/90-17
- Rear Tyre – 120/80-17
- Ex-Showroom Price – INR 87,000
All Images Source: Dino’s Vault