Top 10 Best-Selling 150cc-250cc Bikes (Sales Report): The 150cc-250cc segment of motorcycles is known to attract the potential sportbike fans who love bikes which offer a decent amount of power and high value for money. Bajaj Pulsar is the bestseller of this segment, posting 75,589 units to claim the throne.
The next product is another fast-selling motorcycle series known by the name Apache. It helped TVS post a successful number as 43,499 units were moved in the month of April 2019. Honda CB Unicorn 150 rules the commuter section with 25,553 units while the 150cc Yamaha FZ and Fazer got 19,709 units during the same period.
Yamaha R15 is the fifth bestselling product with 4,975 units on the list. The high pricing seems to limit the customer base for this beautiful product as the standard shade variant demands INR 1.40 lakh as the ex-showroom price. Honda CB Hornet is good for 4,292 units while Yamaha MT-15 enters the list at 3,823 units. Bajaj Avenger got 2,880 units while KTM 200 Duke (including the RC 200) was good for 2,315 units. Honda xBlade is the tenth bestselling motorcycle with 1,912 units in April 2019.
Best-Selling 150cc-250cc Bikes
Sales Report (April 2019)
- Bajaj Pulsar Series: 75,589 units
- TVS Apache: 43,499 units
- Honda CB Unicorn 150: 25,553 units
- Yamaha FZ + Fazer (150): 19,709 units
- Yamaha R15: 4,975 units
- Honda CB Hornet 160R: 4,292 units
- Yamaha MT-15: 3,823 units
- Bajaj Avenger: 2,880 units
- KTM Duke 200 + RC200: 2,315 units
- Honda xBlade 160: 1,912 units
Apart from these 10, the remaining motorcycles and their numbers are listed here. The high priced motorcycles like the Honda CBR250R and KTM 250 Duke are clearly seen struggling for existence.
- Hero Xtreme 200: 1,633 units
- Yamaha FZ + Fazer (250): 989 units
- KTM Duke 250: 699 units
- Suzuki Intruder: 675 units
- Suzuki Gixxer: 410 units
- Yamaha SZ: 280 units
- Honda CBR250R: 161 units
- Hero Xtreme 150: 0 units
- Hero Karizma 220: 0 units
- Hero Achiever 150: 0 units
- Honda CB Unicorn 160: 0 units