Top 10 Best-Selling 150cc-250cc Bikes (Sales Report): The 150-250cc motorcycle segment of India witnessed a downfall in the sales number for some of the most-desired products of all time, leaving the fans with numbers that vary a lot when compared to the last-gen models. For May 2019, Bajaj Pulsar is again the best-selling product with 86,145 units. TVS Apache comes next with 41,398 units, offering direct competition to the fans in India.
Both the products are unbeatable as the motorcycles carrying the Pulsar and Apache nameplate have a huge fan following across the country. The third place goes to the commuter-spec Honda CB Unicorn (26,897 units) while Yamaha FZ comes with 16,829 units for the next position.
Bajaj Avenger was good for 7,243 units in May 2019 while Yamaha R15 posted 5,542 units to keep the legacy alive for a sportbike series. Honda xBlade registered 4,026 units while Suzuki Gixxer made a comeback with 3,391 units in May 2019. Honda CB Hornet scored 2,641 units while KTM 200cc series was good for the last position at 2,246 units.
Best-Selling 150cc-250cc Bikes
Sales Report (May 2019)
- Bajaj Pulsar: 86,145 units
- TVS Apache: 41,398 units
- Honda CB Unicorn: 26,897 units
- Yamaha FZ: 16,829 units
- Bajaj Avenger: 7,243 units
- Yamaha R15: 5,542 units
- Honda xBlade: 4,026 units
- Suzuki Gixxer 155: 3,391 units
- Honda CB Hornet 160R: 2,641 units
- KTM Duke 200+ RC200: 2,246 units
Apart from the top 10 options, these 8 remaining 150cc-250cc segment bikes include some very important products from the Indian industry. The Hero Xtreme 200R and the Suzuki Gixxer 250 have 1,536 and 1,526 units on their side respectively.
- Yamaha MT-15: 2,048 units
- Hero Xtreme 200R: 1,536 units
- Suzuki Gixxer SF 250: 1,526 units
- Yamaha FZ25 + Fazer 25: 910 units
- KTM Duke 250: 681 units
- Hero Xtreme Sports: 462 units
- Suzuki Intruder: 208 units
- Honda CBR250R: 54 units