Top 10 Best-Selling 600cc-1000cc Bikes (Sales Report): The 600cc-1000cc segment in India is now ruled by the Royal Enfield 650 Twins, registering 2,014 units and taking the overall segment number to a new height. The sales number is even better than some of the reputed commuter motorcycles.
The second position was handled by the Harley-Davidson Street 750 with 158 units while the Street Rod 750 was good for the third position at 54 units. The Honda Africa Twin is great in terms of value as 21 units were sold during the same 30-day period.
Triumph Street Twin got the next position with 13 units while Harley-Davidson Iron 883 and Kawasaki Z900 shared the sixth position with 12 units each. Kawasaki Vulcan S got just 11 units while adventure-friendly Versys 1000 and the Suzuki GSX-S750 were good for 10 units each. Kawasaki Ninja 650 and Suzuki V-Strom 650XT shared the next position with 9 units each while Honda CBR650F, Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R and the Triumph Tiger 800 scored 7 units each for the tenth position.
Best-Selling 600cc-1000cc Bikes
Sales Report (April 2019)
- Royal Enfield 650 Twins: 2,014 units
- Harley-Davidson Street 750: 158 units
- Harley-Davidson Street Rod: 54 units
- Honda Africa Twin CRF1000L: 21 units
- Triumph Street Twin: 13 units
- Harley Iron 883/Kawasaki Z900: 12 units
- Kawasaki Vulcan 650 S: 11 units
- Kawasaki Versys 1000/Suzuki GSX-S750: 10 units
- Kawasaki Ninja 650/Suzuki V-Strom 650: 9 units
- Honda CBR650F/Kawasaki ZX-6R/Triumph Tiger: 7 units
Apart from the top ranking bikes, three motorcycles from Kawasaki, three from Triumph, one from Honda made into the list with at least one unit or more.
- Kawasaki Ninja 1000: 6 units
- Triumph Street Triple: 5 units
- Triumph Street Scrambler: 3 units
- Kawasaki Versys 650: 3 units
- Kawasaki Z650: 2 units
- Honda CB1000R: 2 units
- Triumph Bonneville T100: 1 unit
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R: 0 units
- Kawasaki Ninja H2: 0 units
- Suzuki GSX-R1000: 0 units
Note: We have skipped Yamaha as they never reveal the sales figures for the MT-09 and the YZF-R1. Some of the other premium brands like Ducati, MV Agusta, BMW-Motorrad, and Aprilia also don’t reveal the sales stats for their sports bikes.