Top 10 Best-Selling 600cc-1000cc Bikes (Sales Report): The motorcycles falling in the 600-1000cc segment have gained numbers in the month of May 2019, that too on the upper section of the list as bikes falling in the lower spectrum are still struggling for big numbers.
The most selling motorcycles start from RE 650 Twins, registering 2,427 units and taking over every possible opponent with the huge four digit number. The number even beats popular single cylinder products like Bajaj Dominar and RE Himalayan.
The second product with a respectable sales number is Street 750 from Harley-Davidson, getting 184 units and leaving all other premium products behind by at least thrice the number. Street Rod, the third bestseller, was good for 58 units while Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R followed next with 41 units. The premium litre-class machine is considered as the best track machine in India, offering value for money in the elite superbike segment.
The Honda CBR650R is good for 31 units, taking the market by storm for the middleweight segment and leaving every possible faired as well as naked motorcycle behind by a good margin. The sixth product on the list is Harley Iron 883 with 13 units. Kawasaki Ninja 650 and Z900 share the next space with 12 units while Honda Africa Twin is good for 10 units in May 2019. The mighty Ninja ZX-6R and Triumph Tiger 800 got the last two positions with 8 units and 7 units respectively.
Best-Selling 600cc-1000cc Bikes
Sales Report (May 2019)
- Royal Enfield 650 Twins: 2,427 units
- Harley Davidson Street 750: 184 units
- Harley Davidson Street Rod: 58 units
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R: 41 units
- Honda CBR650R: 31 units
- Harley Davidson Iron 883: 13 units
- Kawasaki Ninja 650/Z900: 12 units
- Honda Africa Twin: 10 units
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R: 8 units
- Triumph Tiger 800: 7 units
Apart from the bestsellers, here are the remaining products in the 600-1000cc segment that scored decently in the 31-day period. The list includes litre-class Honda CB1000R.
- Kawasaki Versys 650: 6 units
- Suzuki V-Strom 650: 6 units
- Kawasaki Versys 1000: 5 units
- Honda CB1000R: 3 units
- Kawasaki Vulcan S: 3 units
- Kawasaki Ninja 1000: 3 units
- Kawasaki Z650: 2 units
- Triumph Street Twin: 2 units
- Triumph Street Scrambler: 2 units
- Triumph Bonneville T100: 1 unit