Latest BS6 250cc Bikes Price List in India [UPDATED]
Latest BS6 250cc Bikes Price List in India: The quarter-litre motorcycle segment was once the bestseller for sportbike lovers in India. As the demand for power increased, the brands started moving into the 300cc segment by increasing the displacement of their existing engines.
Yamaha made R3 out of the R25 while CBR250R gave birth to the South Asia-spec CBR300R. The trend was similar among both single and twin cylinder engines. Even Kawasaki took the same route and introduced the Ninja 300 after limiting the Ninja 250 into displacement-sensitive markets.
Taking advantage of the scenario, and to give a new lease of life to the 250cc motorcycle segment, Bajaj Auto recently launched the Husqvarna Vitpilen 250, Husqvarna Svartpilen 250, Bajaj Dominar 250, and the LED-headlight model of the KTM Duke 250 in the Indian market. Suzuki also entered the 250cc single-cylinder segment with the launch of Gixxer 250 and the Gixxer SF 250.
Yamaha recently launched the new BS6-compliant models of the FZ25 and the all-new FZS25 in India with an ex-showroom price tag of INR 1.52 lakh and INR 1.57 lakh respectively. Benelli will also launch the BS6 Leoncino 250 later this year. At present, there are nine BS6 250cc bikes available in the Indian market. Here is the latest ex-showroom price list:
Latest BS6 250cc Bikes
Ex-Showroom Price List
- BS6 Yamaha FZ 25: INR 1.52 Lakh (Know More)
- BS6 Yamaha FZS 25: INR 1.57 Lakh (Know More)
- Bajaj Dominar 250: INR 1.60 lakh (Know More)
- Suzuki Gixxer 250: INR 1.65 lakh (Know More)
- Suzuki Gixxer SF 250: INR 1.76 lakh (Know More)
- Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 MotoGP: INR 1.77 lakh (Know More)
- Husqvarna Vitpilen 250: INR 1.85 lakh (Know More)
- Husqvarna Svartpilen 250: INR 1.85 lakh (Know More)
- KTM Duke 250: INR 2.09 Lakh (Know More)
- BS6 Benelli Leoncino 250: Coming Soon
- Kawasaki Z250 (Discontinued)
- Honda CBR250R (Discontinued)
- Yamaha Fazer 25 (Discontinued)
- FB Mondial Hipster (Discontinued)
- Hyosung GT250RC (Discontinued)