CFMoto 650GT Launched in India: Along with the launch of the 650NK, the brand has also launched the 650GT with an ex-showroom price tag of INR 5.49 Lakh. It is a pure sports tourer which has been designed for long-distance touring. The bike has got a large fairing, an adjustable windshield, all-LED headlamps with an L-shaped DRLs.
Mechanically, the CFMoto 650GT comes powered by a 649.3cc liquid-cooled inline twin-cylinder engine. The bike is good enough to produce 62.5 HP of maximum power at 9000 rpm and 58.5 Nm of peak torque at 7000 rpm. The sports tourer is equipped with a 6-speed transmission.
In terms of the dimensions, the CFMoto 650GT is 2100mm in length, 930mm in width and 1340mm in height. The wheelbase of the bike is 1415mm and it has a ground clearance of 150mm. It has a fuel tank capacity of 19-litres while the seat height stands at 795mm.
The braking performance of the bike is handled by dual disc brakes at the front and a single disc at the rear with dual-channel ABS as standard. The motorcycle is equipped with telescopic forks at the front and an adjustable rear monoshock. 650GT also has a USB charging port along with a 12V power socket to charge smartphones.
The standard warranty for the bike is 2 years but it is also provided with the optional extended warranty of 5 years. The online bookings for the bike will start from August 5, 2019, whereas its deliveries will commence in India from October 2019.
CFMoto 650GT Launched in India
CFMoto 650GT Specifications
- 649.3cc, Inline Twin-Cylinder
- 4-Stroke, Liquid-Cooled Engine
- Max. Power: 62.5 HP @ 9000 rpm
- Max. Torque: 58.5 NM @ 7000 rpm
- 6-Speed Transmission
- 2 Riding Models: Sports & Rain
- Overall Length: 2,100 mm
- Overall Width: 930 mm
- Overall Height: 1,340 mm
- Wheelbase: 1,415 mm
- Ground Clearance: 150 mm
- Seat Height: 795 mm
- Kerb Weight: 226 kg
- Fuel Tank: 19-litres
- Front Tyre: 120/70-ZR17
- Rear Tyre: 160/60-ZR17
- Front Brakes: 320mm Dual Discs
- Rear Brakes: 240mm Single Disc
- ABS: Dual-Channel (Standard)
- Front Suspension: Telescopic Forks
- Rear Suspension: Adjustable Rear Monoshock
- Standard Warranty: 2 Years
- Optional Extended Warranty: 5 Years
- Online Bookings to Begin on August 5, 2019
- Deliveries to Commence in October 2019