CFMoto 650MT Launched in India: The 650MT adventure-tourer by CFMoto has been officially launched with an ex-showroom price tag of INR 4.99 lakh. The bike has got a long-travel suspension setup in comparison to the 650NK.
There are some key differences in this bike over the other 650cc CFMoto models, which includes an adjustable USD front forks, a stacked LED headlamp, an adjustable windscreen and knuckle guards on the handlebar.
Mechanically, the CFMoto 650MT comes powered by a 649.3cc liquid-cooled engine with an inline twin-cylinder layout. The bike generates 71 HP of maximum power at 8750 pm and 62 Nm of peak torque at 7000 rpm. The engine is mated to a 6-speed transmission.
Coming to the dimensions of the bike, it comes with an overall length of 2180mm, 835mm of width and an overall height of 1332mm. The bike comes with a wheelbase of 1425mm and has a ground clearance of 128mm. The CFMoto 650MT has got a kerb weight of 218kg making it 12kg heavier than the 650NK.
The braking performance of the bike is handled by 320mm dual disc brakes at the front and a single 240mm disc at the rear with dual-channel ABS as standard. The suspension duties of the CFMoto 650MT are handled by adjustable upside down (USD) telescopic forks at the front and an adjustable rear monoshock.
The standard warranty for the bike is 2 years but it is also provided with the optional extended warranty of 5 years. The online bookings for the bike will start from August 5, 2019, whereas its deliveries will commence in the Indian market from October 2019.
CFMoto 650MT Launched in India
CFMoto 650MT Specifications
- 649.3cc, Inline Twin-Cylinder
- 4-Stroke, Liquid-Cooled Engine
- Max. Power: 71 HP @ 8750 rpm
- Max. Torque: 62 NM @ 7000 rpm
- 6-Speed Transmission
- 2 Riding Models: Sports & Rain
- Overall Length: 2,180 mm
- Overall Width: 835 mm
- Overall Height: 1,332 mm
- Wheelbase: 1,425 mm
- Ground Clearance: 128 mm
- Seat Height: 840 mm
- Kerb Weight: 218 kg
- Fuel Tank: 17-litres
- Top Speed: 170 kmph
- Front Tyre: 120/70-ZR17
- Rear Tyre: 160/60-ZR17
- Front Brakes: 320mm Dual Discs
- Rear Brakes: 240mm Single Disc
- ABS: Dual-Channel (Standard)
- Front Suspension: USD Telescopic Forks
- Rear Suspension: Adjustable Rear Monoshock
- Standard Warranty: 2 Years
- Optional Extended Warranty: 5 Years
- Online Bookings to Begin on August 5, 2019
- Deliveries to Commence in October 2019