Ducati Monster 821 Price Increased in India: Ducati Monster 821 is now priced at INR 10,99,000 (ex-showroom), resulting in a price hike of INR 1.48 lakh for the decently-powerful model. The naked streetfighter is powered by an 821cc engine, producing 109 HP and 86 Nm of torque.
The closest rival for the motorcycle is Triumph Street Triple, available in two different versions. The lower one is priced INR 1.80 lakh under the tag of Monster 821. On the other hand, those who are not looking for advanced electronics can go for Kawasaki Z900 for INR 7.68 lakh (ex-showroom India).
The most powerful option is definitely the Z900 as it produces 125 HP and 98.6 Nm. The Monster 821 is available in three different shades and the black version is priced higher at INR 11.15 lakh. Those who love bright shades can also have the Ducati Yellow shade for the same price as the black version. The new price tag places the same against litre-class streetfighters in the country.
Monster 821 Price Increased
- Old Price: INR 9.51 Lakh
- New Price: INR 10.99 Lakh
- ENGINE: 821cc, Testastretta 11°, L-Twin, 4 Desmodromically actuated valves per cylinder, Water cooled
- POWER: 109 HP @ 9,250 rpm
- TORQUE: 86 Nm @ 7,750 rpm
- GEARBOX: 6 speed
- FUEL INJECTION: Electronic fuel injection system, 53mm throttle bodies, Full Ride-by-Wire
- EXHAUST: 2-1 system, Two lambda probes, Stainless steel muffler with aluminium end cap
- CLUTCH: Slipper and self-servo wet multi-plate clutch with mechanical control
- FRAME: Tubular steel trellis frame linked to cylinder heads
- FRONT SUSPENSION: 43mm USD forks
- FRONT WHEEL: 10-spoke light alloy, 3.5″ x 17″
- FRONT TYRE: 120/70 ZR 17 Pirelli Diablo Rosso III
- REAR SUSPENSION: Progressive linkage with adjustable monoshock, Aluminium double-sided swing-arm
- REAR WHEEL: 10-spoke light alloy, 5.5″ x 17″
- REAR TYRE: 180/55 ZR17 Pirelli Diablo Rosso III
- FRONT BRAKE: Dual 320mm semi-floating discs, radially mounted monobloc Brembo M4-32 callipers, 4-piston, axial pump with Bosch ABS as standard equipment
- REAR BRAKE: Single 245mm disc, 2-piston calliper with Bosch ABS as standard equipment
- DRY WEIGHT: 180.5kg
- WET WEIGHT (NO FUEL): 195kg
- SEAT HEIGHT: 785mm-810mm
- WHEELBASE: 1,480mm
- FUEL TANK CAPACITY: 16.5-litres
- STANDARD EQUIPMENT: Riding Modes, Power Modes, Ducati Safety Pack (Bosch ABS + Ducati Traction Control DTC), Ride-by-Wire, TFT colour display, Passenger seat cover. Up&down Quickshift (DQS), Anti-theft system, Ducati Data Analyzer (DDA) ready.