EICMA 2018 will feature another masterpiece with 2019 Aprilia RSV4 RR on display. The race replica of the GP bike can be fitted with a track kit to enhance the overall performance of the motorcycle. The motorcycle is powered by a 999.6cc, four-cylinder engine, producing nothing less than 201 HP at 13,000 rpm and 115 Nm at 10,500 rpm.
The base architecture of both the 1078cc Factory and 1000cc RR variant remains exactly the same. Aprilia is offering the praiseworthy APRC package on the motorcycle, bringing a host of technological features with the racer. Here are the important electronic advancements seen on the Aprilia RSV4 RR:
- ATC: Aprilia Traction Control, adjustable on the fly (without having to release the throttle) to 8 settings thanks to a practical joystick, boasts high performance operating logic.
- AWC: Aprilia Wheelie Control, the wheelie control system that can be adjusted to 3 levels, has extremely precise operating strategies. Wheelie control can be adjusted on the fly without closing the throttle, like the ATC, thanks to the practical left side electric block.
- ALC: Aprilia Launch Control, for use on the track only, with 3 settings, uses highly effective operating strategies.
- AQS: Aprilia Quick Shift, the electronic gearbox that allows shifting without closing the throttle and without using the clutch, also equipped with the downshift function, to allow clutch-less downshifting. Its open-throttle downshifting feature is exclusive.
- APL: Aprilia Pit Limiter, the system that lets you select and limit the top speed allowed in pit lane at the track or simply to make it easier to comply with posted speed limits on the road.
- ACC: Aprilia Cruise Control. Electronic management has allowed cruise control to be introduced, very convenient on longer trips because it lets you maintain the set speed without touching the throttle.
The Brembo M50 brakes with 330mm discs are the most powerful anchors that one can get in this segment. The true racer is available with Red alloy wheels and dedicated Aprilia paint theme. Other important features include Ohlins suspension, forged aluminum wheels with lightweight built, Akrapovic exhaust terminal made out of titanium and RSV4 dedicated chassis.