Harley-Davidson Fat Boy Anniversary Edition has been launched in India for INR 19.79 lakh. The price increase from standard model is justified by using the bigger Milwaukee 114 engine on this motorcycle. Along with that, buyers will get limited edition paint scheme that features the Eagle graphic option on its fuel tank.
The model may retail for a limited period under this paint scheme. Harley can use standard paint schemes for a non anniversary variant later in India. This was third Harley bike that launched after various reports of Donald Trump criticizing India’s import policy with America surfaced.
Milwaukee 114 is a bigger engine that brings 156 Nm of max torque at 3000 rpm. It is 1868cc in displacement and offers improved in gear acceleration and faster 0-100 kmph sprints. The huge 19.1 liter fuel tank stays standard for both engines and same can also be said true for those fat 160mm and 240mm tyres at front and rear ends respectively.
The bike weighs exactly the same as Fat Boy with Milwaukee 107. The range starts from INR 17.51 lakh. The smaller engine is 1745cc in displacement and brings out 144 Nm of max torque at 3000 rpm. The price gap between both the bikes is INR 2.28 lakh.
Quick Facts About Fat Boy Anniversary Edition
- 1,868 cc Milwaukee-Eight 114 Twin Cylinder Engine
- Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- 2-into-2 staggered; catalyst in muffler
- Maximum Torque: 156 Nm @ 3000 rpm
- 5-inch with digital speedometer, gear, odometer, fuel level and analog tachometer
- Ground Clearance – 115 mm
- Wheelbase – 1665 mm
- Fuel Capacity – 19.1 litres
- Dry Weight – 304 kg
- Kerb Weight – 322 kg
- Front Tyre – 160/60 R18, 70 V
- Rear Tyre – 240/40 R18, 79 V