2018 Hero Super Splendor was recently launched in India at INR 57,190 (ex-showroom Delhi). The motorcycle has gained almost similar side body profile to Achiever 150 while front has been kept almost identical to retain the existing brand value.
It will also act as the most powerful Splendor variant on offer as Super Splendor now shares the engine with Glamour 125. The engine is more powerful than ever with 11 HP at 7500 rpm and 11 Nm of torque at 6500 rpm. It uses the same 4-speed gearbox for smooth gearshifts. The motorcycle weighs just 125 kg and thus, city ride experience will be really exciting.
Super Splendor now measures 1995 mm in length, 735 mm in width and 1095 mm in height. Seat height is pretty impressive at 785mm, helping almost every Indian fulfill the dream of riding a motorcycle with ease. It carries a 13 liter fuel tank that could result in 750km+ of riding range under ideal conditions.
Hero offers the 2018 Super Splendor in CB Red, Heavy Grey, Black with Fiery Red, Black with Electric Purple and Graphite Black shade.it comes with an analogue instrument console that offers side stand indicator, neutral reminder and needle type fuel indicator. It comes in single variant only.
2018 Hero Super Splendor Specs
- 124.7cc, Air Cooled Engine
- 4- Stroke Single Cylinder OHC
- Max. Power – 11 HP @ 7500 rpm
- Max. Torque – 11 NM @ 6500 rpm
- Digital DC CDI Ignition System
- 4-Speed Constant Mesh Gearbox
- Front and Rear Drum Brakes
- Seat Height – 785 mm
- Ground Clearance – 150 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity – 13 litres
- Kerb Weight – 125 kg
- Head Light – 12 V – 35 W / 35 W- Halogen Bulb (Multi Reflector Type)
- Tail Light – 12 V-5 / 21 W (Multi Reflector Type)
2018 Super Splendor Shades
- CB Red
- Heavy Grey
- Black with Fiery Red
- Black with Electric Purple
- Graphite Black