SV Stickers (Chennai) has once again proven themselves as an extraordinary modifier known to offer an exceptional appeal to motorcycles as well as cars. This time, their remarkable piece of art is a Honda CB Hornet 160R. The streetfighter has been wrapped phenomenally in Matte Metallic Red colour scheme across various body panels.
Mechanically, the motorcycle remains identical to its stock condition while its new visual appeal is astounding. The fuel tank of the motorcycle is now covered in Matte Metallic Red colour with visible patterns across both sides. The front profile of the motorcycle in addition to the mudguard as well as the headlight fairing has also been offered the same colour treatment.
The exceptional wrap treatment offered to the front profile of the motorcycle costs approximately INR 4500-5000, while the customers will have to pay a bit more if they want to include the rear section also.
Mechanically, powering the Honda CB Hornet is a 162.71cc, single-cylinder engine capable of churning out a maximum power of 14.9HP @ 8500 rpm and a peak torque of 14.5Nm @ 6500 rpm. The engine is mated to a 5-speed gearbox.
For further inquiries and details on the wrap, you can contact:
Sri Venkateswara Stickers
- Address: No. 8A, Vasantham Nagar, Avadi, Chennai-71 (Near Orange Restaurant)
- Mobile Number: +91 97102 71800
- Photos Source: SV Stickers (Facebook)
Matte Metallic Red Honda CB Hornet Photos
Honda CB Hornet Specs
- Displacement – 162.71cc, Air-Cooled
- Max. Power – 14.90 HP @ 8500 rpm
- Max. Torque – 14.50 NM @ 6500 rpm
- Number of Cylinders – 1
- Number of Gears – 5
- Seat Height – 790 mm
- Ground Clearance – 164 mm
- Kerb/Wet Weight – 141 kg
- Fuel Tank Capacity – 12 litres
- Top Speed – 110 kmph (Approx.)
- Mileage – 40-50 kmpl (Approx.)
- ABS – Single Channel