Classic Legends has officially launched the much-awaited 2020 Jawa Perak Bobber in India with an ex-showroom price tag of INR 1.95 lakh. It is the new flagship product from the brand that is equipped with a higher displacement engine and a variety of unique components. Perak is the third Jawa motorcycle whereas it is the first bobber being offered by the brand in the Indian market. Here are the five must-know facts about the 2020 Jawa Perak Bobber.
5 Must-Know Facts About Jawa Perak
1) High Output Engine – The 334cc single-cylinder engine is good for 30HP of maximum power and 31Nm of peak torque. The rpm values are undisclosed like the rest of the Jawa motorcycles though, one can expect Jawa to reveal the same at a later stage. The Perak’s engine is liquid-cooled, fuel-injected, and it is BS6-compliant to meet the upcoming emission norms. The motorcycle is expected to return a mileage figure of around 35kmpl.
2) Dual-Channel ABS – When both the other Jawa motorcycles were available with just single-channel ABS, Perak was the only model to feature a dual-channel unit at the brand’s launch event in November last year. Later, Jawa introduced 2-channel ABS in the Classic and Forty-Two models as well and now, all three motorcycles are equipped with a dual-channel ABS unit.
3) Extended Wheelbase – The swingarm of the Perak Bobber is different in comparison to the regular Jawa models and thus, not just virtual but practical change in length is witnessed. The bobber profile has been completed through an exclusive tire hugger and a floating seat on the motorcycle. The Jawa Perak even comes with a unique set of bar-end rearview mirrors.
4) Blacked-out Components – The spoked rims, suspension parts, engine, and the exhaust system have been painted in black to create an impressive profile for the bobber. Even the paint scheme seen on the Perak is inspired by bigger bikes like the Dark Horse variants of the Indian cruiser motorcycles. Even the analogue-digital instrument console of the Jawa Perak carries the all-black theme.
5) Availability Status & Price – As per the current details available, the pre-bookings for the motorcycle will begin from January 1, 2020, while the brand has promised that the deliveries will commence from April 2, 2020. The Jawa Perak has been launched with an ex-showroom price tag of INR 1.95 lakh.
2020 Jawa Perak Bobber
Key Technical Specifications
- Engine Displacement – 334cc
- Maximum Power – 30HP
- Maximum Torque – 31Nm
- Transmission – 6-Speed
- Single Cylinder, Liquid-Cooled
- Fuel Injection, DOHC, 4-Stroke
- Double Cradle Tubular Frame
- Front Tyre – 100/90-18
- Rear Tyre – 140/70-17
- Telescopic Hydraulic Front Forks
- 7-Step Adjustable Rear Monoshock
- 280mm Front Disc Brake
- 240mm Rear Disc Brake
- 2-Channel ABS
- Seat Height – 750mm
- Wheelbase – 1485mm
- Fuel Tank – 14 litres
- Kerb Weight – 179kg
Top 10 Best Ever Hand-Painted Helmets by EIMOR Customs