Jawa motorcycles are trending on OLX as a handful of options are listed in the 2019 year ‘used motorcycle’ category. The bikes fall between a price range of INR 1,91,000 to INR 2,60,000. The most affordable one listed here is a 2019 Jawa 300 in Maroon while most expensive one is a Jawa Forty-Two in Lumos Lime shade.
The number on the odometer varies for every example, with 100 kilometres being the lowest and 1800km being the highest out of these options. Jawa 300 can be had in two Maroon options and one Grey variant while Jawa Forty-Two is available in Galactic Green, Comet Red, and Lumos Lime shade on OLX.
The ex-showroom price for the Jawa Forty-Two is INR 1.55 lakh while Jawa 300 can be had for INR 1.64 lakh through the booking scheme. Adding the on-road amount will not take the price above INR 1.90 lakh for any of the models, that too not jumping INR 2 lakh with slight use of accessories.
The only benefit of getting a product from OLX is the instant deal settlement while Jawa is still giving a long waiting period to most buyers. The powerful retro-modern machines can take more than 6-8 months to be delivered and thus, many will prefer getting the used options from the online marketplaces.
Jawa Motorcycles on OLX
- Jawa Classic Maroon – INR 1,91,000
- Jawa 42 Comet Red – INR 2,10,000
- Jawa Classic Grey – INR 2,12,000
- Jawa Classic Maroon – INR 2,45,000
- Jawa 42 Galactic Green – INR 2,49,999
- Jawa 42 Lumos Lime – INR 2,60,000
Jawa Mileage & Tech Specs
- Displacement: 293cc
- Single Cylinder, 4-Stroke
- Liquid Cooled, DOHC
- Bore x Stroke: 76 x 65 mm
- Compression Ratio: 11:1
- Maximum Power: 27 BHP
- Maximum Torque: 28 Nm
- Gearbox: 6-Speed
- Jawa Mileage: 37.5 kmpl
- Frame: Double Cradle
- Front Tyre: 90/90-18
- Rear Tyre: 120/80-17
- Front Suspension: Telescopic Forks
- Rear Suspension: Twin Shocks
- Front Brake: 280mm Disc
- Rear Brake: 153mm Drum (Optional Disc)
- 1-Channel ABS/2-Channel ABS
- Seat Height: 765mm
- Wheelbase: 1369mm
- Kerb Weight: 170 kg
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 14-litres