After inaugurating 2 dealerships in Pune and 3 dealerships in Bengaluru, Jawa today opened 5 showrooms in Delhi NCR. The brand yesterday also launched the rear disc brake models with 2-Channel ABS. The upgraded models are priced INR 9000 higher in comparison to the rear drum brake models.
Jawa is at present selling 2 motorcycles in India: Classic 300 and the Jawa 42. The motorcycles are powered by a single cylinder 293cc engine, which generates maximum power of 27 bhp and maximum torque of 28 Nm. The engine is liquid-cooled, BS6, fuel-injected, and is mated to a 6-speed gearbox.
Jawa Dealerships in NCR
- Address: 66, Ground Floor, Ranji Jhansi Road, Delhi 110055
Kirat Sartaj Motors Pvt. Ltd.
- Address: Property No. 383/10B, East Azad Nagar, Delhi 110 051
Cruise Automotive Pvt. Ltd.
- Address: 44/3 Tilak Nagar, Ground Floor, New Delhi 110 182
Kripa Automotive Pvt. Ltd.
- Address: #-9, BLK-A, Gujranwala Town, Delhi 110 009
- Address: Ground Floor, SCO No. 93, IDC, M G Road, Sector-14, Gurugram 122 001
Jawa Motorcycles Price List
- Jawa 42 (Rear Drum + 1-Channel ABS): INR 1.55 Lakh
- Jawa 42 (Rear Disc + 2-Channel ABS): INR 1.64 Lakh
- Jawa 300 (Rear Drum + 1-Channel ABS): INR 1.64 Lakh
- Jawa 300 (Rear Disc + 2-Channel ABS): INR 1.73 Lakh
Jawa Technical Specifications
- Engine: Single Cylinder, 4-Stroke, Liquid Cooled, DOHC
- Displacement: 293cc
- Bore x Stroke: 76 x 65 mm
- Compression Ratio: 11:1
- Maximum Power: 27 BHP
- Maximum Torque: 28 Nm
- Gearbox: Constant Mesh, 6-Speed
- Frame: Double Cradle
- Front Tyre: 90/90-18
- Rear Tyre: 120/80-17
- Front Suspension: Telescopic Forks
- Rear Suspension: Gas Canister, Hydraulic Twin Shock
- Front Brake: 280mm Disc
- Rear Brake: 153mm Drum (Optional Disc)
- 1-Channel ABS/2-Channel ABS
- Seat Height: 765mm
- Wheelbase: 1369mm
- Kerb Weight: 170 kg
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 14-litres