Jawa Perak is the most happening product from the brand that is awaited by a large number of fans around the country. The premium bobber is powered by a different version of the same engine, featuring a higher displacement value for a better overall output. If you are planning to get something interesting for yourself in 2020, here are five must-know facts about the upcoming Jawa Perak Bobber.
5 Must-Know Facts About Jawa Perak Bobber
1) High Output Engine – The 334cc, single-cylinder engine is good for 30HP of maximum power and 31Nm of peak torque. The rpm values are undisclosed like the regular engine but one can expect Jawa to bring these up after the launch to compare the Perak bobber with other similarly-priced bikes.
2) Dual-Channel ABS – When both the other bikes were available with just single-channel ABS, Perak was the only model to feature a dual-channel unit at the launch event in November last year. Later, Jawa introduced 2-channel ABS in the Classic and Forty-Two models as well and now, all three motorcycles are equipped with a dual-channel ABS unit.
3) Extended Wheelbase – The swingarm of the Perak Bobber is different in comparison to the regular Jawa models and thus, not just virtual but practical change in length is witnessed. The bobber profile has been completed through an exclusive tire hugger and a floating seat on the motorcycle. It even comes with a unique set of rearview mirrors.
4) Blacked-out Components – The spoked rims, suspension parts, engine, and the exhaust system have been painted in black to create an impressive profile for the bobber. Even the paint scheme seen on the Perak is inspired by bigger bikes like the Dark Horse variants of the Indian cruisers.
5) Availability Status & Price – As per the current details available, Jawa is struggling to make timely deliveries of the Classic 300 and the Forty-Two models in the Indian market. Judging from the current scenario, the Perak bobber is expected to launch in the country in early 2020.
A recent statement by the Jawa India management has cleared that they have received a lot more bookings for the Jawa 300 and Forty-Two, leaving Perak postponed for such a long period of time. As far as the price is concerned, the motorcycle is expected to get an ex-showroom price tag of around INR 2 lakh.
Jawa Perak Key Specs
- Displacement: 334 cc
- Maximum Power: 30 HP
- Maximum Torque: 31 Nm
- Number of Cylinders: 1
- Number of Gears: 6
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 14 litres
- Front and Rear Disc Brakes
- 2-Channel ABS
- Front Telescopic Forks
- Rear Mono Suspension