Jawa Perak is the most happening product from the brand that is awaited by a large number of fans around the country. The premium Bobber is powered by a different version of the same engine, featuring a higher displacement value for a better overall output. If you are planning to get something interesting for yourself in 2019, here are five must-know facts about the Jawa Perak Bobber.
5 Must-Know Facts About Jawa Perak Bobber
1) High Output Engine – The 334cc, single cylinder engine is good for 30 HP of maximum power and 31 Nm of peak torque. The rpm values are undisclosed like the regular engine but one can expect Jawa to bring these up after the launch to compare the same with bikes near the given INR 1.89 lakh worth price tag. However, it is not even sure if they will keep the price intact or bring a slight change to the tag.
2) Dual-Channel ABS – When both the other bikes were available with just single channel ABS, Perak was the only model to feature a dual-channel unit at the launch event. Now, all three (when deliveries begin) are available with dual channel ABS unit.
3) Extended Wheelbase – The swingarm of the Perak Bober is different in comparison to the regular model and thus, not just virtual but practical change in length is witnessed. The bobber profile has been completed through an exclusive tire hugger and a floating seat on the motorcycle. It even comes with a unique set of mirrors.
4) Blacked-out Components – The spoked rims, suspension parts, engine and exhaust system have been painted in Black to create an impressive profile for the Bobber. Even the paint scheme seen on the Perak is inspired by bigger bikes like the Dark Horse variants of the Indian cruisers.
5) Availability Status – The present projected period for the Perak’s official presence is the last quarter of 2019. A recent statement by the Jawa India management has cleared that they have received a lot more bookings for the Jawa 300 and Forty-Two, leaving Perak postponed for such a long period of time.
Jawa Perak Key Specs
- Displacement: 334 cc
- Maximum Power: 30 HP
- Maximum Torque: 31 Nm
- Number of Cylinders: 1
- Number of Gears: 6
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 14 litres
- Front and Rear Disc Brakes
- 2-Channel ABS
- Front Telescopic Forks
- Rear Mono Suspension
- Expected Launch: End 2019
- Ex-showroom Price: INR 1.89 Lakh