Classic Legends has recently launched the Jawa Roadside Assistance (RSA) program in the Indian market at INR 1,050 for one year. It will be offered to the owners of the Jawa Classic, Jawa Forty Two, and the Perak. Here are the key highlights of the fully-loaded Jawa Roadside Assistance program:
Jawa Roadside Assistance (RSA)
- Wide network, available in 950 cities across India
- 24×7 365-days toll-free access, coverage up to 100 km
- Roadside repair, fuel assistance, lost key retrieval services
- Safe towing and urgent message relay in case of motorcycle immobilization
- Support in medical coordination also included
In addition to the new Jawa buyers, the Jawa Roadside Assistance (RSA) program can also be availed by the existing Jawa motorcycle owners, as long as their bikes are less than three years old.
In one of the other updates, Classic Legends has commenced the deliveries of the Jawa Perak across the country from July 20, 2020. To jog your memory, the most affordable Bobber in the Indian segment, the Jawa Perak was launched back on November 15, 2019, at a price tag of INR 1,94,500 (ex-showroom).
Powering the third motorcycle under the brand’s portfolio is a BS6 compliant 334cc, liquid-cooled, single-cylinder engine that is capable of generating maximum power of 30.64 HP and a peak torque of 32.74 Nm. The engine comes mated to a 6-speed gearbox.
The customers can now also avail the Jawa Perak with 100% funding and zero down payment options. In addition to this, the brand is also offering the motorcycle with a low-cost EMI option at just INR 6,666 per month. The customers can further avail the Perak Bobber with an exchange offer as well.
Jawa Perak Finance Offer
- 50% off on First 3 EMIs
- Special EMI Plan @ INR 6,666 Per Month
- 100% Funding | Zero Down Payment | No Income Proof Required
- EMI Plans as Low as INR 8,000 @ 2 Years and INR 6,000 @ 3 Years