Jawa is almost here with the production ready 300cc motorcycle, spotted for the first time in complete skin and said to be present in Panjim for the commercial shoot. As per the latest details available, the launch of Jawa 300 will take place on November 15. The iconic brand is using a familiar design to the one seen few decades back in India. Jawa recently also confirmed that they are working on 4 versions of the upcoming 300cc motorcycle.
Here are few highlights that one can spot from the image in the first go:
- The chrome rims and front suspension covers are identical to the model seen few decades back.
- The headlight is smaller than usual, giving this 300cc Jawa bike the vintage character.
- Chrome and Maroon shade is also exclusive to this retro-modern machine.
- The design of fuel tank, along with the side panels, is matching to the old model.
- The exhaust is built to take the rider back in time when the ringing sound of the system was loved by the fans.
The 300cc Jawa bike is using the recently designed BS6-ready engine, looking similar to the unit seen before on these bikes but carrying all the modern technology for lower emissions and loved Jawa exhaust note. The suspension on the rear side is chrome laden and gas charged while disc brake is seen on the front wheel only.
The sharp oval design seen on the backside of headlight is similar to the engine casing, clearing how attention to detail is the primary focus of Mahindra on the new 300cc Jawa bike. The front disc brake is seen with an ABS ring while rear is just a drum brake. However, the unit is bigger than normal bikes with standard rear drum brakes.