According to the recent details surfaced online, the much anticipated KTM Duke 790 is all set to be launched in India on September 5, 2019. The motorcycle has been spied several times ahead of the official launch and as per the latest set of images, the Duke 790 has started reaching the dealerships.
The bookings for the naked motorcycle have already been commenced by the brand. The KTM Duke 790 will be launched in a limited number of units, making it one of the most unique bikes to own. The KTM dealers have reportedly reveal the expected price tag of the bike at INR 8.50 lakh (ex-showroom).
The motorcycle has been recently spotted at a Mumbai dealership. One of the major features that set it apart from the internationally available variant is the presence of a saree guard, which is mandatory for motorcycles in India. In addition to this, the motorcycle also has a crash guard mounted near the radiator grille.
The space below the headlight features the number plate while the saree guard has been placed on the rear left side of the India-spec KTM Duke 790. Apart from these changes, all the designing bits of the motorcycle have been retained as per its international variant. The on-road price tag of the upcoming streetfighter is expected to hover around INR 10.50 lakh.
KTM Duke 790 Photos
KTM 790 Duke Key Specs
- 799cc Parallel-Twin Engine
- Electronic Fuel Injection
- Power – 105 HP @ 9000 rpm
- Torque – 86 NM @ 8000 rpm
- Number of Gears – 6
- Seat Height – 825 mm
- Ground Clearance – 186 mm
- Wheelbase – 1475 mm
- Dry Weight – 169 kg
- Kerb/Wet Weight – 189 kg
- Fuel Tank Capacity – 14 litres
- Front Brake – 300mm Dual Disc
- Rear Brake – 240mm Single Disc
- Cornering Anti-lock Braking System (ABS)
- Front Suspension – 43mm WP Telescopic Forks
- Rear Suspension – WP Monoshock
- Front Wheel Travel – 140 mm
- Rear Wheel Travel – 150 mm