Latest Harley-Davidson Motorcycles Price List: Harley-Davidson is India’s highest selling premium motorcycle brand. Not just that, they have the largest network of dealerships when compared to rival brands like Triumph, Indian Motorcycles, and Moto Guzzi. At present, Harley-Davidson motorcycles are priced between INR 5.33 lakh to INR 50.53 lakh.
Latest Harley-Davidson Motorcycles
Ex-Showroom Price List
- Street 750 – INR 5.33 Lakh
- Street Rod – INR 6.53 Lakh
- Iron 883 – INR 9.23 Lakh
- Forty-Eight – INR 10.58 Lakh
- 1200 Custom – INR 10.83 Lakh
- Forty-Eight Special – INR 10.98 Lakh
- Roadster – INR 11.08 Lakh
- Street Bob – INR 12.68 Lakh
- Low Rider – INR 13.69 Lakh
- Fat Bob – INR 14.69 Lakh
- Fat Boy – INR 18.19 Lakh
- Softail Deluxe – INR 18.74 Lakh
- Heritage Classic – INR 19.79 Lakh
- Fat Boy Anniversary – INR 20.04 Lakh
- Road King – INR 25.53 Lakh
- Street Glide – INR 30.53 Lakh
- Road Glide – INR 33.53 Lakh
- CVO Limited – INR 50.53 Lakh
Above mentioned prices are ex-showroom Delhi. Please contact your nearest Harley-Davidson dealership for exact prices in your area.
The starting model still comes out to be Street 750. Popular models after the Street series includes Fat Boy and Fat Bob. Both of these have already received the 2019 year update. Harley-Davidson offers Anniversary Edition for Fat Boy with a bigger 1868cc engine. The range is divided among Street, Softail, Touring and CVO series.
Touring bikes include Road King, Street Glide Special, and Road Glide Special in India. CVO is limited to just one variant for the country, priced at an eye-popping INR 50.53 lakh. Harley-Davidson has introduced the new Milwaukee series of engine for the 2019 range of bikes in India. The engine named Milwaukee 107 comes in different tune for every Harley bike.