Mega List of Performance Sport Bikes in India Starting @ INR 1.27 Lakh
The fully-faired sport bikes are the most desired type of two-wheelers by fans around the country. The clip-on bars and sharp fairing adds style to the ride in every possible manner. The range starts well under a fixed budget but those miss on many features that are available on the bikes listed below. The engine displacement is limited around the liter-class segment here.
Performance Sport Bikes in India
Sport Bikes Between INR 1.25-2.50 Lakh
The range starts with Gixxer SF but it was excluded for using air-cooled engine among other performance bikes. We also skipped the Hero Karizma ZMR as the bike doesn’t deserve to be a part this list. Apart from that, the list contains the best-sellers among full faired bikes of India.
- Yamaha R15 V3 – INR 1.27 Lakh
- Yamaha R15 V3 MotoGP – INR 1.30 Lakh
- Bajaj Pulsar RS200 ABS – INR 1.39 Lakh
- KTM RC 200 – INR 1.79 Lakh
- Honda CBR250R ABS – INR 1.94 Lakh
- TVS Apache RR 310 ABS – INR 2.23 Lakh
- KTM RC 390 ABS – INR 2.41 Lakh
Sport Bikes Between INR 2.50-5.00 Lakh
The segment is dominated by Kawasaki, while Yamaha and Benelli also plays an important role here in fulfilling the wishes of new riders.
- Kawasaki Ninja 300 – INR 2.98 Lakh
- Yamaha R3 – INR 3.49 Lakh
- Benelli 302R – INR 3.62 Lakh
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 – INR 4.69 Lakh
Sport Bikes Between INR 5-10 Lakh
Kawasaki is the only automobile brand in India that offers a full-fledged motorcycle with an impressive engine displacement under INR 10 lakh. Ninja 1000 defies the norms of superbike pricing and thus, brings good numbers to the brand every month.
- Kawasaki Ninja 650 – INR 5.49 Lakh
- Honda CBR650F – INT 7.38 Lakh
- Kawasaki Ninja 1000 – INR 9.99 Lakh
Sport Bikes Between INR 10-15 Lakh
As the price goes on rising, competition becomes tougher than ever. This under INR 15 lakh segment is dominated Ducati in India.
- Ducati SuperSport – INR 12.04 Lakh
- Ducati SuperSport S – INR 13.34 Lakh
- Suzuki Hayabusa GSX1300R – INR 13.60 Lakh
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R – INR 14.30 Lakh
- Ducati Panigale 959 – INR 14.53 Lakh
- Honda CBR1000RR – INR 14.78 Lakh
Sport Bikes Between INR 15-20 Lakh
INR 15-20 lakh houses the most impressive liter class bikes of India. This section houses Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10RR, which is undoubtedly the most value for money 1000cc bike for track use.
- BMW R1200RS Standard – INR 15,55,000
- BMW R1200RS Dynamic Plus – INR 16,55,000
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10RR – INR 16.98 Lakh
- BMW S1000RR Standard – INR 18.05 Lakh
- Honda CBR1000RR SP – INR 18.68 Lakh
- Yamaha YZF-R1 – INR 19.67 Lakh
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R – INR 19.70 Lakh
- Suzuki GSX-R1000R – INR 19.80 Lakh
Sport Bikes Between INR 20-25 Lakh
When moving into INR 20-25 lakh segment, buyers will get race-spec models of every possible superbike brand in India. Some of the standard CBU bikes like Aprilia RSV4 RF and Ducati Panigale V4 are also found in this segment.
- Ducati Panigale V4 – INR 20.53 Lakh
- Aprilia RSV4 RR – INR 20.71 Lakh
- BMW S1000RR Pro – INR 20.75 Lakh
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 SX – INR 21.80 Lakh
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 SX SE – INR 26.80 Lakh
- Aprilia RSV4 RF – INR 22.81 Lakh
Sport Bikes Between INR 25-50 Lakh
Next level refinement is witnessed when one looks into this niche superbike segment. Exclusive components and segment leading performance are guaranteed with every purchase.
- Ducati Panigale V4 S – INR 25.29 Lakh
- MV Agusta F4 – INR 26.87 Lakh
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 – INR 34.50 Lakh
- MV Agusta F4 RR – INR 35.71 Lakh
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon – INR 41.00 Lakh
Sport Bikes Between INR 50 Lakh-1 Crore
Simply astonishing, these 1000cc superbikes use carbon fiber parts and even more powerful engines (310 HP for Ninja H2R!).
- MV Agusta F4 RC – INR 50.10 Lakh
- Ducati Panigale V4 Speciale – INR 51.81 Lakh
- Ducati Panigale R 1299 FE – INR 51.82 Lakh
- Kawasaki Ninja H2R – INR 72.00 Lakh
- BMW HP4 Race – INR 85.00 lakh