Latest Royal Enfield Price List – Royal Enfield range of motorcycles start from INR 1.17 lakh for Bullet 350 and goes up to INR 2.17 lakh for their recently launched Classic 500 Pegasus Limited Edition.
In between these price limits, one can get three different engine options and three different body designs. Royal Enfield Himalayan is using a 411cc engine and carries adventure fueled body with huge rims and better stance.
Second comes Thunderbird series with cruiser specific design and option between two different engines. Both these are slow selling products with higher price and thus, focus primarily stays on Classic and Bullet series in India.
Classic 350 is their highest selling product with ex-showroom price of INR 1.40 lakh. It offer features like front disc brake, electric starter and much more while Bullet is good for all these features on 500cc variant only.
Buyers can even go for special models like Gunmetal Grey for Classic 350, Desert Storm, Squadron Blue and Stealth Black. Bikes priced above Himalayan are offered with standard rear disc while only two smaller bikes named Thunderbird 350 and Classic 350 Gunmetal Grey are offered with a rear disc. Royal Enfield scores an average of 75,000 plus units in sale every month in India.
Latest Royal Enfield Price List
- RE Bullet 350 (Standard): Rs 1,17,000
- RE Bullet 350 Electric Start (Electra): Rs 1,31,000
- RE Bullet 500: Rs 1,69,000
- RE Classic 350: Rs 1,40,000
- RE Classic 350 Redditch: Rs 1,40,000
- RE Classic 350 Gunmetal Grey: Rs. 1,48,000
- RE Classic 500 Rear Disc: Rs 1,86,000
- RE Classic 500 Squadron Blue: Rs 1,89,000
- RE Classic 500 Desert Storm: Rs 1,89,000
- RE Classic 500 Stealth Black: Rs 1,89,000
- RE Classic 500 Chrome: Rs 1,96,000
- RE Classic 500 Pegasus: Rs. 2,17,000
- RE Thunderbird 350: Rs 1,51,000
- RE Thunderbird 500: Rs 1,92,000
- RE Thunderbird 350X: Rs 1,57,000
- RE Thunderbird 500X: Rs 1,99,000
- RE Himalayan: Rs 1,69,000
- RE Himalayan Sleet: Rs 1,72,000
*Royal Enfield Continental GT 535 was recently discontinued in India. RE will launch Continental GT 650 in India in Summer 2018.