Top 15 Bikes in India Under INR 2 Lakh (2019 List)
Top 15 Bikes in India Under INR 2 Lakh (Updated List): When it comes to buying a new motorcycle in India, making choice is not that difficult as one would assume in the first phase. Everyone knows the amount they are willing to spend and that can help you shortlist the segment you are actually willing to enter with your new bike. Here is a list that can help you choose a bike when you are confused between INR 1 lakh to INR 2 lakh. The range is too wide but nothing can get better than any of the bike listed here. All prices here are ex-showroom Delhi and bikes have been sorted according to price in ascending order.
Top 15 Bikes Under INR 2 Lakh
Ex-Showroom Price List
- TVS Apache RTR 200 ABS – INR 1.11 lakh
- Bajaj Pulsar NS200 ABS – INR 1.12 lakh
- Yamaha FZ25 ABS – INR 1.33 lakh
- Yamaha R15 V3 ABS – INR 1.39 lakh
- Bajaj Pulsar RS200 ABS – INR 1.39 lakh
- KTM Duke 200 ABS – INR 1.60 lakh
- RE Classic 350 Signals ABS – INR 1.63 lakh
- RE Thunderbird 350X ABS – INR 1.63 lakh
- Jawa 42 ABS – INR 1.64 lakh
- Jawa 300 ABS – INR 1.73 lakh
- 2019 Bajaj Dominar 400 ABS – INR 1.80 lakh (Expected Price, Coming Soon)
- RE Himalayan ABS – INR 1.80 Lakh
- KTM Duke 250 – 1.81 lakh
- KTM RC 200 ABS – INR 1.88 lakh
- Honda CBR250R ABS – INR 1.95 lakh
Above mentioned prices are ex-showroom Delhi. Bikes listed above have been sorted according to the price in ascending order. KTM 250 Duke is the only bike on this list that is still not available with ABS. It will get 2-channel ABS very soon and is expected to get an ex-showroom price tag of around INR 1.95 lakh.
Anti-Lock Braking System Type
- TVS Apache RTR 200 – Dual Channel ABS
- Bajaj Pulsar NS200 – Single Channel ABS
- Yamaha FZ25 – Dual Channel ABS
- Yamaha R15 V3 – Dual Channel ABS
- Bajaj Pulsar RS200 – Single Channel ABS
- KTM Duke 200 – Single Channel ABS
- RE Classic 350 Signals – Dual Channel ABS
- RE Thunderbird 350X – Dual Channel ABS
- Jawa 42 – Single/Dual Channel ABS
- Jawa 300 – Single/Dual Channel ABS
- 2019 Bajaj Dominar 400 – Dual Channel ABS
- RE Himalayan – Dual Channel ABS
- KTM Duke 250 – No ABS (Coming Soon)
- KTM RC 200 – Single Channel ABS
- Honda CBR250R – Dual Channel ABS
Top 15 Bikes Under INR 2 Lakh
1) TVS Apache RTR 200 ABS @ INR 1.11 Lakh
The least affordable motorcycle carrying dual channel ABS out of all listed here, Apache RTR 200 is a great option for buyers looking into performance packed street fighters for everyday use. It uses a powerful 197.75cc engine producing 20.23 BHP and 18.1 Nm.
2) Bajaj Pulsar NS200 ABS @ INR 1.12 Lakh
Bajaj offers NS200 with single channel ABS. The motorcycle offers 23.5 HP of max power and 18.3 Nm of max torque. Engine comes mated to a 6-speed gearbox. It can also be bought in non-ABS variant but this variant is better due to ABS controlled front brake.
3) Yamaha FZ25 ABS @ INR 1.33 Lakh
Yamaha FZ25 is a quarter-litre street fighter that costs INR 1.33 lakh and can serve as a powerful alternative for Yamaha R15. It uses a fuel injected 249 cc engine producing 20.9 HP and 20 Nm of torque. It weighs just 152 kg and sprints much faster than most other bikes listed on this list. It is now available with 2-Channel ABS in India.
4) Yamaha R15 V3 ABS @ INR 1.39 Lakh
Yamaha R15 V3 is undoubtedly the most affordable track bike on Indian roads. It can be bought for INR 1.39 lakh and gets a 155 cc, liquid cooled engine producing 19.04 BHP and 14.7 Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a 6-speed gearbox. Yamaha recently discontinued the R15 V2 in India and offers 2-channel ABS in the V3 variant. The brand recently also launched Darknight edition at INR 1.41 lakh (ex-showroom).
5) Bajaj Pulsar RS200 ABS @ INR 1.39 Lakh
Bajaj Pulsar RS200 ABS is currently available for INR 1.39 lakh and uses a 199.5 cc, single cylinder engine. It returns 35-40 kmpl of mileage and weighs 165 kg. RS200 now feels overpriced with the presence of FZ25.
6) KTM Duke 200 ABS @ INR 1.60 Lakh
KTM 200 Duke was once a star in this category as none of the other bikes in the street fighter segment existed on its time of launch. It is priced at INR 1.60 Lakh and comes with a powerful 199.5 cc, fuel injected engine producing 24.6 BHP and 19.2 Nm of torque. It even comes with single channel ABS as standard.
7) RE Classic 350 Signals ABS @ INR 1.63 Lakh
The best selling Royal Enfield motorcycle presently, Classic 350 is using the same engine as Bullet 350 and the latest Signals edition with 2-channel ABS is available for INR 1.63 lakh. The 346cc motorcycle weighs 194 kg and carries all the basic features like an electric starter and dual disc brakes.
8) RE Thunderbird 350X ABS @ INR 1.63 Lakh
Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350X is a premium cruiser that gets 41 mm thick front forks, projector headlight, alloy wheel, and fully equipped instrument console. It can be bought for INR 1.63 lakh and comes with tubeless tires for the first time on a Royal Enfield motorcycle. 350X is now also available with 2-channel ABS.
9) Jawa 42 Rear Disc (2-Channel ABS) @ INR 1.64 Lakh
The model is also available with single channel ABS for INR 1.55 lakh. However, spending INR 9,000 for a dual channel unit with rear disc brake is a better option. Jawa 42 is powered by a 293cc engine, producing 27 HP and 28 Nm.
10) Jawa Rear Disc (2-Channel ABS) @ INR 1.73 Lakh
The iconic Jawa 300 is available for INR 1.73 lakh for the dual channel ABS model. The most effective model of all, it is based on the same design as the motorcycle from the 1960s. The single-channel ABS model can be had for INR 1.64 lakh. Jawa will also launch the Perak bobber in India by the end of this year.
11) 2019 Bajaj Dominar 400 ABS @ 1.80 Lakh (Expected Price)
Bajaj is all set to launch the 2019 Dominar 400 in the coming days. The motorcycle as seen here is finished in a Green shade, carrying chrome-lined alloy wheels and matching USD fork cover. The biggest change can be seen through the overall engine output. The 373.27cc, single cylinder engine on the 2019 Bajaj Dominar UG is now good for 39.9 HP at 8650 rpm and 35 Nm at 7000 rpm. You can check out the complete specs of 2019 Dominar here.
12) Royal Enfield Himalayan ABS @ INR 1.80 Lakh
Royal Enfield recently launched the ABS model of Himalayan in India. Mechanically, there are no changes and the bike is powered by the same 411cc, oil cooled engine producing 23.5 BHP of power and 32 Nm of torque. Himalayan uses a 5-speed gearbox and claims easy riding on triple-digit speeds all day. Front suspension on the motorcycle offers 200mm of travel while rear monoshock is good for 180mm. The Himalayan Sleet edition is available for INR 1.82 lakh (ex-showroom).
13) KTM Duke 250 @ INR 1.81 lakh
KTM 250 Duke is available for INR 1.81 lakh and comes as a better alternative to RC 200. It performs better and uses a 248.8 cc, single cylinder engine. The same is good for 30 PS and 24 Nm of torque. It is the best looking naked street fighter of its segment and uses the all-new design with side exhaust. KTM will soon launch the ABS model of 250 Duke in India.
14) KTM RC 200 ABS @ INR 1.88 Lakh
KTM RC 200 is another track specific machine that claims an impressive slot in the Indian market. It uses a 199.5 cc, single cylinder engine producing 24.6 BHP and 19.2 Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a 6-speed gearbox while the bike weighs just 154 kg. RC 200 is now available with 1-channel ABS in India.
15) Honda CBR250R ABS @ INR 1.95 Lakh
Honda CBR250R was relaunched in India with LED headlight and all-new shades. It is powered by a reliable 249.6cc engine producing 26.5 HP and 22.9 Nm of torque. It is also available without ABS for INR 1.65 lakh.