Top 20 Best-Selling 150cc-250cc Bikes in India (May 2018)
Indian motorcycle brands now claim larger than ever numbers for their 150-250cc products than few older fiscals. The rising interest of buyers in these performance-packed yet impressively fuel-efficient vehicles has forced them to bring new products at a faster pace than ever. Best-Selling 150cc-250cc bikes of India has certain names that masses consider as benchmarks of performance.
Top 20 Best-Selling 150cc-250cc Bikes
Sales Figures (May 2018)
- Bajaj Pulsar – 70,056 units
- TVS Apache – 43,234 units
- Honda CB Unicorn 150 – 25,069 units
- Yamaha FZ + Fazer – 20,643 units
- Honda xBlade – 10,253 units
- Honda CB Hornet – 8273 units
- Yamaha R15 – 6611 units
- Suzuki Gixxer – 4185 units
- Yamaha SZ-RR – 3960 units
- Bajaj Avenger 180 – 2857 units
- KTM 200 Duke + RC200 – 2553 units
- Bajaj Avenger 220 – 2442 units
- Honda CB Unicorn 160 – 2204 units
- Bajaj V15 – 1918 units
- Yamaha FZ25 + Fazer 25 – 1856 units
- Hero Xtreme – 1669 units
- Hero Achiever – 1584 units
- Suzuki Intruder – 1381 units
- KTM 250 Duke – 671 units
- Honda CBR250R – 557 units
Bajaj Pulsar comes as the highest selling series while TVS Apache follows next and claims the second top-selling spot. Honda CB Unicorn 150, Yamaha FZ and Honda xBlade were three other product that scored five-digit sales number in this typical segment. Honda CB Hornet is struggling to get bigger numbers while R15 seems like an unstoppable asset of Yamaha with 6611 units in May 2018.
Suzuki Gixxer is unable to rival both FZ and Hornet due to the much smaller number while SZ-RR can be called an emerging commuter of this segment with healthy sales. Bajaj Avenger 180 was launched a short time back but due to its cost-effective cruiser feel, it overpowered the Suzuki Intruder to become highest selling bike of its type. Yamaha FZ25 is one great product of its segment with 1856 units.
KTM 250 Duke is also struggling to get four-digit sales figure but it seems CBR250R entered at a wrong time to cut down buyers from other 250cc bikes. Still, CBR250R is good for just 557 units.