Top 20 Best-Selling Bikes in India (March 2018)
Top 20 Best-Selling Bikes of March 2018 were oddly divided between top six brands of India. Hero took the first three positions with six digit sales figure for Splendor (2,62,232 units), HF Deluxe (1,83,162 units) and Passion (1,05,214 units).
All three of them are more or less similar in terms of performance, placement and pricing. Honda CB Shine came fourth with 81,770 units while Hero Glamour stood fifth with 72,054 units.
Top 20 Best-Selling Bikes in India
*Sales Figures (March 2018)
- Hero Splendor – 2,62,232 Units
- Hero HF Deluxe – 1,83,162 Units
- Hero Passion – 1,05,214 Units
- Honda CB Shine – 81,770 Units
- Hero Glamour – 72,054 Units
- Royal Enfield Classic Series: 53,623 Units
- Bajaj Pulsar Series – 53,507 Units
- TVS Apache Series – 45,644 Units
- Bajaj CT100 – 36,601 Units
- Bajaj Platina – 34,758 Units
- Honda Unicorn Series – 24,769 Units
- Honda Dream Series – 24,134 Units
- Yamaha FZ Series – 20,384 Units
- TVS Sport – 18,288 Units
- Royal Enfield Bullet Series – 15,855 Units
- Honda Livo – 15,715 Units
- TVS Star City – 14,624 Units
- Bajaj Discover Series – 14,140 Units
- Bajaj Avenger Series – 10,641 Units
- TVS Victor – 8,880 Units
Sudden fall in number was witnessed after these five as Royal Enfield Classic came sixth with 53,623 units. Still, the price difference of all above bikes with Classic makes it truly amazing.
Bajaj Pulsar and TVS Apache series came next with 53,507 and 45,644 units respectively. Ninth and tenth spot was bagged by Bajaj CT100 (36,601 units) and Platina (34,758 units). A sudden fall in number will be seen ahead.
Honda Unicorn and Dream series were good for 24,769 and 24,134 units respectively. These two bikes are purely commuter centric. Yamaha FZ series got 20,384 units in sale while TVS Sport followed close with 18,288 units.
Bullet series with 15,855 units got the fifteenth position on this list. Honda Livo, TVS Star City, Bajaj Discover, Avenger series and TVS Victor bagged the remaining five positions.