Top 20 Bikes Under INR 2 Lakh in India [UPDATED]
Top 20 Bikes Under INR 2 Lakh in India: When it comes to buying a new motorcycle in India, making a choice is not that difficult as one would assume in the first phase. Everyone knows the amount they are willing to spend and that can help you shortlist the segment you are actually willing to enter with your new bike.
Here is a list that can help you choose a bike when you are confused between INR 1 lakh to INR 2 lakh. The range is too wide but nothing can get better than any of the bike listed here. All prices here are ex-showroom Delhi and bikes have been sorted according to the price in ascending order.
Top 20 Bikes Under INR 2 Lakh
Ex-Showroom Price List
- Bajaj Avenger 220 – INR 1,04,467
- Hero XPulse 200 Fi – INR 1,05,000
- Bajaj Pulsar 220F – INR 1,06,528
- Suzuki Gixxer SF 150 – INR 1,09,870
- TVS Apache RTR 200 4V – INR 1,11,345
- Bajaj Pulsar NS200 – INR 1,12,557
- RE Bullet 350 – INR 1,21,000
- KTM 125 Duke – INR 1,24,998
- Yamaha FZ25 – INR 1,33,680
- Yamaha MT-15 – INR 1,36,000
- Bajaj Pulsar RS200 – INR 1,39,386
- Yamaha R15 V3 – INR 1,39,680
- KTM Duke 200 – INR 1,62,000
- RE Classic Signals/Thunderbird 350X – INR 1,63,000
- Jawa 42/300 – INR 1,64,000/INR 1,73,000
- Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 – 1,70,655
- Bajaj Dominar 400 – INR 1,74,125
- RE Himalayan – INR 1,80,000
- KTM RC 200 – INR 1,90,000
- Honda CBR250R – INR 1,94,932
Top 20 Bikes Under INR 2 Lakh
Anti-Lock Braking System Type
- Bajaj Avenger 220 – Single Channel ABS
- Hero XPulse 200 Fi – Single Channel ABS
- Bajaj Pulsar 220F – Single Channel ABS
- Suzuki Gixxer SF 150 – Single Channel ABS
- TVS Apache RTR 200 4V – Dual Channel ABS
- Bajaj Pulsar NS200 – Single Channel ABS
- RE Bullet 350 – Single Channel ABS
- KTM 125 Duke – Single Channel ABS
- Yamaha FZ25 – Dual Channel ABS
- Yamaha MT-15 – Single Channel ABS
- Bajaj Pulsar RS200 – Single Channel ABS
- Yamaha R15 V3 – Dual Channel ABS
- KTM Duke 200 – Single Channel ABS
- RE Classic Signals/Thunderbird 350X – Dual Channel ABS
- Jawa 42/300 – Dual Channel ABS
- Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 – Dual Channel ABS
- Bajaj Dominar 400 – Dual Channel ABS
- RE Himalayan – Dual Channel ABS
- KTM RC 200 – Single Channel ABS
- Honda CBR250R – Dual Channel ABS
Top 20 Bikes Under INR 2 Lakh
Key Details, Quick Specs, and Photos
1) Bajaj Avenger 220 @ INR 1.05 Lakh
Avenger 220 is one of the most popular and affordable cruiser motorcycles in India. It recently got single-channel ABS and is available in two versions: Cruiser 220 and Street 220. The 220cc oil-cooled engine of Avenger 220 series generates 19.03 HP of maximum power at 8400 rpm and 17.50 Nm of maximum torque at 7000 rpm.
2) Hero XPulse 200 Fi @ INR 1.05 Lakh
Hero MotoCorp recently launched the much-awaited XPulse 200 Fi in India with an ex-showroom price tag of INR 1.05 lakh. The bike is powered by a 199.6cc air-cooled single-cylinder fuel-injected engine that generates 18.4 HP of maximum power at 8000 rpm, and 17.1 Nm of peak torque at 6500 rpm.
3) Bajaj Pulsar 220F @ INR 1.07 Lakh
Pulsar 220F is the most popular model of its segment, now equipped with single channel ABS for added safety. The model is quite practical for those who feel Gixxer SF in underpowered. The 220cc oil-cooled engine of Pulsar 220F is good for 20.93 HP of maximum power at 8500 rpm and 18.55 Nm of maximum torque at 7000 rpm.
4) Suzuki Gixxer SF 150 @ INR 1.10 Lakh
2019 Suzuki Gixxer SF 150 is the most refined and affordable option on the list, carrying single-channel ABS and fuel injection as standard. The updated model of the SF 150 continues to be powered by a 154.9cc single cylinder engine with 14.1 HP and 14.0 NM. The engine comes mated to a 5-speed gearbox.
5) TVS Apache RTR 200 @ INR 1.11 Lakh
The most affordable motorcycle carrying dual channel ABS out of all listed here, Apache RTR 200 is a great option for buyers looking into performance packed street fighters for everyday use. It uses a powerful 197.75cc engine producing 20.5 HP and 18.1 Nm.
6) Bajaj Pulsar NS200 @ INR 1.12 Lakh
Bajaj offers NS200 with single channel ABS. The motorcycle offers 23.5 HP of max power and 18.3 Nm of max torque. The engine comes mated to a 6-speed gearbox. The Pulsar NS200 is the best-looking motorcycle in its class, and also the best in terms of overall performance.
7) RE Bullet 350 @ INR 1.21 Lakh
The most affordable RE is available with single front disc, equipped with ABS and a drum brake with rear lift protection sensor. The 346cc, single cylinder engine is good for 20 HP of maximum power. RE Bullet has a huge fan following in India, and it is still one of the best-selling Royal Enfield motorcycles in India.
8) KTM 125 Duke @ INR 1.25 Lakh
The powerful 125cc engine on the baby Duke is good for 14.5 HP. It is available with single channel ABS and exactly similar body dimensions to the bigger 200 Duke. Initially, it was expected that the 125 Duke won’t sell in big numbers due to a high price tag but KTM proved everyone wrong as the baby Duke set the sales charts on fire, and has become the best-selling KTM motorcycle in India.
9) Yamaha FZ25 @ INR 1.34 Lakh
Yamaha FZ25 is a quarter-litre street fighter that costs INR 1.34 lakh and can serve as a powerful alternative for Yamaha R15. It uses a fuel injected 249 cc engine producing 20.9 HP and 20 Nm of torque. It weighs just 152 kg and sprints much faster than most other bikes listed on this list. Yamaha recently introduced the 2019 mode of FZ25 with dual-channel ABS in India.
10) Yamaha MT-15 @ INR 1.36 Lakh
The streetfighter looks unique, comes with an advanced console and uses LED daytime running lights. The powerful engine with the lightweight frame is a blessing for the performance lovers. The only drawback we feel is that at this price point, Yamaha should have equipped the motorcycle with a dual-channel ABS unit.
11) Bajaj Pulsar RS200 @ INR 1.39 Lakh
Bajaj Pulsar RS200 is currently available for INR 1.39 lakh and uses a 199.5 cc, single cylinder engine. It returns 35-40 kmpl of mileage and weighs 165 kg. RS200 now feels overpriced with the presence of FZ25. The motorcycle is equipped with a single channel ABS unit.
12) Yamaha R15 V3 @ INR 1.40 Lakh
Yamaha R15 V3 is undoubtedly the most affordable track bike on Indian roads. It can be bought for INR 1.40 lakh and gets a 155cc, liquid cooled engine producing 19.3 HP and 14.7 Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a 6-speed gearbox. The sports bike is equipped with a dual-channel ABS unit as standard.
13) KTM Duke 200 @ INR 1.62 Lakh
KTM 200 Duke was once a star in this category as none of the other bikes in the street fighter segment existed on its time of launch. It is priced at INR 1.62 Lakh and comes with a powerful 199.5 cc, fuel injected engine producing 25 HP and 19.2 Nm of torque. Even at this price point, KTM offers single-channel ABS on the Duke 200.
14) RE Classic 350 Signals/Thunderbird 350X @ INR 1.63 Lakh
These two Royal Enfield options are available with a similar price tag of NR 1.63 lakh. The best-selling RE motorcycle presently, the Classic 350 is using the same engine as Bullet 350. The 346cc motorcycle weighs 194 kg and carries all the basic features like an electric starter and dual disc brakes. The standard model of Classic 350 is available for INR 1.53 lakh, while you can buy the Signals Edition for INR 1.63 lakh.
The RE Thunderbird 350X is a premium cruiser that gets 41 mm thick front forks, projector headlight, alloy wheel, and fully equipped instrument console. It can be bought for INR 1.63 lakh and comes with tubeless tires for the first time on a Royal Enfield motorcycle. The Classic 350 Signals and Thunderbird 350X come equipped with a dual-channel ABS unit as standard.
15) Jawa 42 / Jawa @ INR 1.64 Lakh / INR 1.73 Lakh
The legendary Jawa brand is back in India. At present, the brand is offering two models in India: Jawa 42 and Jawa Standard. The single-channel ABS model of Jawa 42 is available for INR 1.55 lakh. However, spending INR 9,000 for a dual channel unit with rear disc brake is a better option. Jawa 42 is powered by a 293cc engine, producing 27 HP and 28 Nm.
The iconic Jawa Standard 300 is available for INR 1.73 lakh for the dual channel ABS model. The most effective model of all, it is based on the same design as the motorcycle from the 1960s. The single-channel ABS model can be had for INR 1.64 lakh. Jawa will also launch the Perak Bobber in India by the end of this year.
16) Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 @ INR 1.71 Lakh
The latest entry in the 250cc segment, the Gixxer SF 250 is powered by a 249cc, fuel injected, 4-valve, SOHC, 4-stroke, single-cylinder, oil-cooled engine. It generates a maximum power of 26.5 HP at 9000 rpm with a maximum torque figure of 22.6 NM at 7500 rpm. The engine is mated to a 6-speed gearbox.
17) Bajaj Dominar 400 @ INR 1.74 Lakh
The 2019 model of Dominar is available for INR 1.74 lakh, carrying chrome-lined alloy wheels and matching USD fork cover. The biggest change is seen through the overall engine output. The 373cc, single cylinder engine on the 2019 Bajaj Dominar UG is now good for 40 HP at 8650 rpm and 35 Nm at 7000 rpm. The motorcycle comes with dual-channel ABS as standard. The new model of Dominar 400 offers excellent value for money, and according to us, it is the best motorcycle among the top 20 bikes listed here.
18) Royal Enfield Himalayan @ INR 1.80 Lakh
Royal Enfield Himalayan is powered by a 411cc, oil cooled engine producing 23.5 HP of power and 32 Nm of torque. Himalayan uses a 5-speed gearbox and claims easy riding on triple-digit speeds all day. The front suspension on the motorcycle offers 200mm of travel while rear monoshock is good for 180mm. The Himalayan Sleet edition is available for INR 1.82 lakh (ex-showroom). Both the versions of Himayalan come with dual-channel ABS as standard.
19) KTM RC 200 @ INR 1.90 Lakh
KTM RC 200 is another track specific machine that claims an impressive slot in the Indian market. It uses a 199.5 cc, single cylinder engine producing 25 HP and 19.2 Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a 6-speed gearbox while the bike weighs just 154 kg. The RC 200 comes with a single-channel ABS unit, and we feel that at this price point, KTM should have equipped the sports bike with a dual-channel ABS unit.
20) Honda CBR250R @ INR 1.95 Lakh
Honda CBR250R was relaunched in India with LED headlight and all-new shades. It is powered by a reliable 249.6cc engine producing 26.5 HP of maximum power and 22.9 Nm of maximum torque. The motorcycle comes with Nissin brake callipers and dual-channel ABS as standard.