2019 Triumph Motorcycles Price List: Triumph is one leading premium motorcycle manufacturer with a range of motorcycles starting from INR 7.70 lakh. The range stays practical as the most expensive Triumph motorcycle costs INR 17 lakh. The complete lineup is divided into three different monikers, with Bonneville being the most diverse of all. The Street series is available with a single motorcycle (two variants based on the same engine) while Tiger series can be had in four variants and two motor options for the ease of off-road riding. The Tiger range starts at INR 11.99 lakh while top-spec Tiger 1200 costs INR 17 lakh.
The Bonneville range of motorcycles is using twin-cylinder 900cc and 1200cc engine options, producing massive torque output for both the engine sizes. The most powerful Bonneville series motorcycle is the Thruxton R, producing 97 PS at 6750 rpm and 112 Nm at 4950 rpm. The torque output is comparable to a litre-class sportbike, that too at almost half the rpm. The range also includes premium Speedmaster cruiser for INR 11.34 lakh. The 1200cc engine here is good for 77 PS and 106 Nm. Buyers looking for a fast street machine can get their hands on the premium Street Triple RS.
2019 Triumph Motorcycles
- Street Twin – INR 7.70 lakh
- Street Scrambler – INR 8.60 lakh
- Bonneville T100 – INR 8.87 lakh
- Bonneville T120 – INR 9.98 lakh
- Bonneville Bobber – INR 10.28 lakh
- Bonneville Speedmaster – INR 11.34 lakh
- Thruxton 1200 R – INR 12.16 lakh
- Street Triple S – INR 9.19 lakh
- Street Triple RS – INR 11.13 lakh
- Tiger 800 XR – INR 11.99 lakh
- Tiger 800 XRx – INR 13.39 lakh
- Tiger 800 XCx – INR 14.03 lakh
- Tiger 1200 XCx – INR 17.00 lakh