Latest Triumph Bikes Price List in India: Triumph is one of the most popular premium motorcycle brands in India, presently retailing its product portfolio through a limited number of dealerships across the country. It rivals Harley-Davidson and Kawasaki India’s lineup through products like Bonneville, Rocket 3, and the Street Triple.
Triumph also has the unique Tiger series of motorcycles that offers unmatched off-road adventure and balanced on-road highway performance. The brand recently also launched the 2020 model of the Rocket III in India at an ex-showroom price tag of INR 18 lakh.
Triumph Street Triple is the most popular motorcycle after the entire Bonneville series, bringing good numbers to Triumph and further raising the segment benchmark with RS variant. Both variants differ by almost INR 2 lakh (on-road).
The Triumph Bonneville series starts with the Street Twin at INR 7.45 lakh (ex-showroom). It is a retro-modern commuter motorcycle with a powerful 900cc twin-cylinder engine. The torque output is 80Nm at just 3800 rpm, making it ideal for city riding and occasional highway cruising with added accessories. Here is the 2020 price list of the latest Triumph bikes available in the Indian market.
Latest Triumph Bikes Price List
Ex-Showroom Prices (Pan-India)
- Street Twin – INR 7.45 lakh
- Street Scrambler – INR 8.55 lakh
- Bonneville T100 – INR 8.87 lakh
- Speed Twin – INR 9.46 lakh
- Bonneville T120 – INR 9.98 lakh
- Bonneville Bobber – INR 10.28 lakh
- Scrambler 1200 – INR 10.73 lakh
- Bonneville Speedmaster – INR 11.34 lakh
- Thruxton 1200 R – INR 12.16 lakh
- Street Triple S – INR 9.19 lakh
- Street Triple RS – INR 11.13 lakh
Tiger Adventure Series
- Tiger 800 XR – INR 11.99 lakh
- Tiger 800 XRx – INR 13.39 lakh
- Tiger 800 XCx – INR 14.03 lakh
- Tiger 800 XCa – INR 15.17 lakh
- Tiger 1200 XCx – INR 17.00 lakh
2020 Rocket III Series
- Rocket 3 R – INR 18 lakh